{65}

The next morning Emily woke up to an unfamiliar room. It took her a few minutes to register she was in Jack's house in Pennsylvania.

She turned around to see Jack peacefully sleeping. She leaned over and gave him a soft kiss, making his eyes flutter open.

"Good morning beautiful," he smiled, his eyes still closed.

Emily just smiled in response and leaned over to give Jack another kiss. This one though didn't break away and Jack had pulled Emily onto him. Jack started to slowly sit up so Emily was straddling his lap.

Emily started to slowly move her hips against Jack's, making a small moan escape his lips. Emily took this as an opportunity and slid her tongue into his mouth.

"Jack, mom says breakfast is- oh my god," Jack and Emily jumped apart and looked to the door where Ava was standing with a shocked expression.

Emily started blushing and buried her head into Jack's neck. "Tell her we'll be down in a minute,"

Ava slowly backed out her cheeks burning red. When the door finally clicked shut, Emily climbed off of Jack's lap and smacked him across the back of the head.

"What was that for?" Jack pouted.

"For letting it get that far. Your mother and sisters are downstairs," Emily whisper-yelled, but she wasn't actually angry and soon enough they both started laughing.

"I better go take a cold shower," Jack said, making his way over to the bathroom.

Emily started laughing again. She pulled a hoodie and some shorts from her suitcase and put them on.
When she got downstairs, Ava was sitting in her place at the table, her face burning red.

"Good morning love," Kristin smiled, placing the toast onto a large plate in the middle of the table. She had a smirk, as if she knew what Jack and Emily had been getting up to and didn't seem to mind.

"Where's Jack?"

"Oh, um, he's just.... taking a shower," Emily blushed and lowered her head, sticking her fork into the egg on her plate.

"Good morning," Jack said, coming into the kitchen, his hair a wet mess on top of his head.

Jack sat next to Emily, and put a hand on her thigh and gently traced his thumb along the scarred skin.

"So, what are we doing today?" Isla asked, her mouth full of food.

"I thought maybe me, you and Emily could go skateboarding," Jack suggested.

Emily started laughing, "You two can go skateboarding and I'll walk,"