{13}

The next morning Emily woke up to soft breathing against her neck. She turned her head slightly and saw Jack's curly hair. She smiled as she remember what happened last night.

Emily tried going back to sleep but she was too giddy. Jack must have sensed this because he woke up to Emily's sweet scent of strawberries. He gently placed his lips against her shoulder, trailing them all the way up her neck to her ear.

"Good morning," he whispered, with his husky morning voice sending shivers down Emily's spine.

"Good morning," she whispered back.

Emily reached for her phone to check the time. When she saw it was nearly twelve she nearly dropped her phone. Logan could be up, which made Emily's attempt at sneaking Jack out that bit more complicated.

"Come on, we have to get you out of here," Emily pushed the covers off herself and Jack. She pulled on the first pair of shoes she could find and grabbed a hoodie off the ground.

Jack had put on his clothes and was slipping on his shoes. Emily opened the door and looked out. She was about to make a run for the front door, when Logan's bedroom door opened. He came out wearing just a pair of tracksuit and he was stretching.

He stopped when he saw Emily standing in her doorway like a deer caught in headlights.

"Good morning?" Logan raised an eyebrow as he studied his younger sibling. Then it came to him. "There's a boy in your room,"

Emily was pretty sure she turned even paler. How had he figured it out? "W-what? No I don't. What are you saying?"

"You have exactly one minute to get him out of my apartment," Logan didn't wait for Emily to reply, instead he turned and walked back into his room, slamming his door shut.

Emily shook her head. She grabbed Jack's arm and ran for the door. They ran all the way to the elevator but someone was waiting there with a delivery so they gave up and went for the stairs. Emily knew Logan wouldn't follow them, but she wasn't taking an risks.

When they got to the lobby, they caught their breaths before looking at eachother. Big smiles took over both their faces as they looked into each others eyes.

Jack was first to make a move. He put his hand on the back of Emily's neck and placed his lips on hers. It was a soft gentle kiss, not like last night. When they finally pulled away, Emily looked behind Jack to the door.

"You should probably go before Logan kills you," Emily pointed out. Jack nodded and turned to walk out the door, but turned back to Emily.

"Would you like maybe like to be my girlfriend?" Jack asked, tilting his head to the side. Emily noticed he hadn't fixed his hair, so it was a bit of a mess on his head.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend," Emily said, smiling.

Jack smiled and stayed looking at Emily for a moment. Then he turned and walked out the door, looking back once to wave.

When Emily was sure he was gone, she did a little happy dance around the lobby. Then she stopped and turned towards the front desk.

"Don't tell my brother," she warned the man standing here. He raised his hands and shook his head.

******

When Emily got back up to the apartment, the first thing she saw was Logan's back, then as she got closer, she saw Bailey infront of them.

"Ew, no PDA," Emily smacked Logan's back, making him fall into Bailey.

"Sorry, didn't hear you come in," Logan laughed nervously, wrapping an arm around Bailey's waist.

Emily couldn't believe what she had created. Emily loved being matchmaker so this made her day.

"Talking about me with a boy," Emily scoffed. Then she realised what she said and looked at Logan who had a triumphant smile on his face.

"So you were with a boy,"

"Who?" Emily knew she should tell Bailey but Logan was right there.

"I'll tell you later," Emily winked and turned around to the counter. She was gonna make some pancakes for breakfast she decided.

"What about me? I'm your big bro," Logan complained.

"Exactly," Emily called over her shoulder.

Logan huffed and went off to his room, probably to sulk. Foot steps approached Emily and she was sure they were Bailey.

"Hey, so I was wondering what about a girls day? You know we haven't had one in so long, and Logan's going for an audition to today, so why not?"

Emily smiled. "I'd love a girls day. Then I'll tell you about the boy," Emily winked again and returned to what she was doing. Bailey had went over to sit on the couch. "What's the audition for?"

"A film called Valley Girl," Bailey called.