{15}

When Emily got back to the apartment she unpacked all she bought. She put her new camera on her 'shelf of cameras'.

"Hey sis, Emma called while you were out, she said to text her when you got back," Logan said, hanging from the door frame. He walked out the door but ran back in and screamed, 'YA YEET!"

"Go away," Emily called, throwing a pillow at the door.

Emily wondered why Emma was so insistent on her texting her back. Then Emily remembered, Emma was going on her date with Zach today.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

Me👑: Hey Emma, just got back from shopping. Logan said I was to text you when I got back.
Emma💕: I'm freaking out!!!!
Me👑: why??
Emma💕: Zach is literally gonna be here any minute and I look like a potato.
Me👑: I doubt it. Send a picutre.
Emma💕:

Me👑: u do not

Me👑: u do not. U look amazing!
Emma💕: EMILY, my mom literally just let Zach in, what do I do??
Me👑: go down, and good luck❤
Emma💕: thx😊😯

¤¤¤¤¤

Emily wondered if she should have told Emma about Jack but realised Emma probably had more to worry about at the moment.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

Me👑: LENNNN!!!!
Lenn😘💋: what! What's wrong, what happened???
Me👑: boy trouble😣
Lenn😘💋: what do u mean?
Me👑: I may have kissed Jack🙈
Lenn😘💋: what! Logan's gonna kill you
Me👑: I know!!! He may or may not have asked me out too, and I said yes
Lenn😘💋: so your like boyfriend and girlfriend?
Me👑: yeah
Lenn😘💋: oh Emily
Me👑: 🙈

¤¤¤¤¤¤

¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jack❤: Hey, do u wanna come over tomorrow?
Me👑: I'd love to❤

¤¤¤¤¤¤

Emily smiled. She got up and went out to Logan who was editing something on his computer. Ayla was sitting on the couch with Kong.

"Yo, Logan is it okay if I go over to the Why Don't We house?"

"Sure, but remember their-"

"Off limits I know!" Emily was getting impatient with Logan not trusting her, but then again she had broken the rule.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jakey💩: Hey Emily could u come over to the Team 10 house? Tessa, wants to do a video for the Team 10 channel with you?
Me👑: sure, I'll be over in twenty minutes.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Logan! I'm going to Jake's and I'm taking your car, bye," Emily called from her room. She heard him scream back a yes, so she started to get ready to go.

Emily opened the door to the Team 10 house and was instantly ambushed with Nerf Guns.

"Jake!" Emily called after he had ran out of ammunition.

"Sorry," he laughed sheepishly, "Tessa is in the living room ready to film," Jake ran off up to his room.

"Okay, so what are we filming?" Emily asked, walking into the living room to see Tessa sitting in front of a camera.

"Two truths, one lie," Tessa rubbed her hands together mischievously. Tessa explained how to play the game, then they started.

"I'll go first," Emily suggested. "Okay, I love photography, I have never kissed one of my brothers best friends and I have a small scar on my scalp from when Jake pushed me when we were little and I split my head open,"

Tessa thought for a moment, "The last one is the lie,"

"Wrong!" Emily showed Tessa the small crescent shaped scar on her head, "the lie was I have never kissed one of my brothers best friends,"

"Oh okay. Wait, who did you kiss?" Tessa started to get excited and grabbed onto Emily's hand.

"Chance," Emily blushed a little. "Jake didn't know though, but he's about to,"

They did a couple more and signed off for the video.

"That was so much fun, I'm happy I asked you to do it," Tessa hugged Emily. She had been acting weird since Emily mentioned kissing Chance.

Emily hung out with Tessa and the rest of Team 10 until about nine o'clock and then decided she was too tired so went home.