{20}

Emily felt awful the next morning. After bringing Jade to the hospital and making sure she was alright, Emily had come home and grabbed every piece of chocolate or sugary food she could find.

And after wrapping herself in some blankets, she binge watched anything she could find, while eating all the food.

Emily decided maybe she should go for a run or something. So she got changed into her running gear and went out to the kitchen to see Logan talking to Brendan.

"Good morning Emily," Brendan said, turning his attention away from Logan.

Emily wondered if Logan had told Brendan about Jack. "Good morning. I'm going for a run, I'll be back later,"

Logan didn't say anything, just nodded and continued his conversation.

******

Emily ran, and for some reason her feet kept bringing her to the Team 10 house. So Emily went in.

"Jake?" Emily called through the house, waiting for an answer.

Jake came across the landing, talking to his camera, typical. "Yo Emily, what are you doing here?"

"I need to talk to you," Emily said, a little out of breath.

"Oh is it about Jack?" Jake smiled.

"You know?" Emily started to make her way up the stairs.

"Yeah, Logan just text me and said 'if Emily comes around to yours, don't let her go to the Why Don't We house'. He also said some stuff about you and Jack, you naughty girl," Jake playfully smacked Emily's arm.

But Emily was beyond annoyed. How could Logan do this?

Jake and Emily walked down the hall to Jake's room, where they both sat down on the bed.

"So, what do you want?" Jake asked.

"Well, it seems Logan has explained everything, so you know that I'm annoyed. And I just want to know, what should I do?" Emily groaned and put her head in her hands.

"I think you should go see him," Jake said, nodding his head.

Emily sat up, looked at Jake and raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

"Yeah, I mean if you really like him, go for it," Jake shrugged. Emily wished Logan was more like this.

"Thank you Jake. I love you," Emily gave Jake a quick hug before running out of the house.