{31}

It had been a few days since Jack and Emily announced their relationship on YouNow, and everyone was so confused. Of course the people who had been watching saved the video and had posted it on every platform of social media, but people were doubting it and calling it a joke.

"Maybe we should post something about it on Instagram or something," Emily had suggested. Everyone was sort of fed up with the comments constantly asking if it was true.

"Okay," Jack exhaled a breath.

Emily posted something first.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

@emilypaul- everyone meet my amazing, talented, sweet and caring boyfriend Jack

@emilypaul- everyone meet my amazing, talented, sweet and caring boyfriend Jack. We have decided to clear some things up with you guys. This is not a joke, me and Jack are going out, and we understand that there is some of you who don't want us to be together, but we don't care. Have your opinions.

Liked by neelsvisser jakepaul and 567,289 others | 345,234 comments
👥 jackaverymusic

Comments:
jakepaul- I'm proud of u little sis ❤
tessabrooks- yay! This makes me so happy❤😊
hater1- Jack deserves so much better than you bitch.
user1- this is literally my OTP!!!!
xlennx- ❤❤
alexlange- I'm proud to call you a sister like figure to me😊
jackaverymusic- ❤
neelsvisser- I'm so happy for you Emily.
jadejackson- ❤❤❤
user2- this gives me life😍
brendannorth- you should see Logan's face rn😂

¤¤¤¤¤¤

¤¤¤¤¤¤

@jackaverymusic- she is my everything❤ don't go hating on her she's been through alot in her life without you guys throwing hate at her❤

Liked by emilypaul whydontwemusic and 734,455 others | 609,572 comments
👥 emilypaul

Comments:
loganpaul- I will chop you into a million pieces if you dare hurt her.
emilypaul- ❤
aspenloeffler- I'm so happy for you Jack
hater1- I preferred Aspen and Jack more.
seaveydaniel- little Jackys in looovveee.
user4- officially dead. Finally a ship I like.
imanthonytruj- dude, she's like a little sister to me. If you hurt her, I will personally dispose of your chopped up body parts.
_emma- I'm watching you avery 👀

¤¤¤¤¤¤

Emily was happy they had done it afterwards. So far it was mostly positive feedback, and the comments from her friends made Emily laugh the most.

But now it was Emily's birthday and all she wanted was to curl up with Jack and watch movies and maybe the boys, Logan and Jake could join too.

But no, Logan had to drag Emily out of the house and to the ugly plum coloured car.

"Where are we going?"

"Birthday surprise," was all Logan said, before starting up the car and driving away.

A few minutes later, they pulled up to Jake's house.

"Seriously, the Team 10 house? Are you sure the best place for you is a house filled with people who don't like you,"

"What do you mean?" Logan pouted.

"Oh you know, the whole Jake Paulers versus Logang thing,"

Logan just rolled his eyes and pushed Emily through the gate. Emily walked up to the door and pushed it open as usual.

"Surprise!"