{44}

Everyone was laughing and joking as they got back outside. Emily decided to tell them of her plan.

"Okay, I know how to prank Jake,"

"How?"

"So I have a key to the Team 10 house. How about we go in and mess up the place or something,"

Logan seemed happy with the idea so they walked to Jake's. Emily was barely able to, but Jack ended up wrapping his arm around her waist and supported most of her weight.

They got to the house and went around the back so no one would really be able to see. When they got back, they saw the door was already open.

"Oh dear god," Emily sighed, face palming.
Only they would be as irresponsible as to leave a door open in the middle of LA.

When they got inside, they had no idea what to do. Emily went into the office to sit down and then she saw Jake's computer was open on YouTube.

She quickly typed in 'Why Don't We Music' and subscribed to them. She also subscribed to Logan's channel.

"How do we sort of make a mark?" He asked, looking around the office.

Daniel spotted a rubix cube and decided to turn one side.

"That's it my boi,"

They got out front where Jake still had the bales. The boys ran over and jumped on them, and messed around.

"Jake's face timing me," Emily started to panic looking at her phone.

"Here here here, stand in front of the white wall," Logan pulled her over.

Emily answered the call and soon Jake appeared on the screen.

"Hey,"

"Hi, um do you still have that spare key to the house?" Jake asked sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah..... why?"

"Oh no, it's just..... it's just we may have sort of lost the key,"

"Jake! Fine, I'll meet you outside of Logan's,"

As soon as the call ended, the eight of them ran back to Logan's. Well, Emily, Logan and Blake got an Uber.

They were back just before Jake. Emily gladly handed over the keys. The boys arrived a few minutes later, all very out of breath.

"Let's go back to the Grove," Emily smiled happily.

Jack just looked at her as he tried to get his breath back.