{14}

Emily and Bailey walked through the mall, trying to find a good shop to go into.

"Okay, so who is this boy?" Bailey asked rather impatiently.

"Well actually it's Jack Avery," Emily said, blushing a little.

"Wait, you mean Jack Avery, as in Jack Avery that is part of five piece band Why Don't We and also working with your brother?" Bailey had stopped. She placed her hands on Emily's shoulders and looked her in the eyes.

"Y-yeah," Emily stuttered, starting to blush again.

"Logan's gonna kill you, or Jack or both of you," Bailey sighed.

Emily groaned and put her hand to her forehead. What had she done?

Emily looked around, trying to find anything that would take her attention off the situation. Then she saw her favourite shop. The shop that sold camera accessories and different types of cameras.

Emily took Bailey's hand and dragged her over. Bailey went to look somewhere else while Emily looked at a few cameras they had on display.

"That one has good zoom," someone said, pointing at the camera in Emily's hands.

Emily looked up and saw a girl around her age with long black hair with burgundy streaks going through them. There was something about her that seemed familiar, but Emily just couldn't put her finger on it.

"Really? Thanks, I actually needed a new camera with better zoom. I have sort of become the unofficial photographer for my brother and this band," Emily smiled, "My names Emily by the way," Emily held her hand out for the girl to shake.

"My names Rowan, but you can call me Raya," the girl, Raya, said shaking Emily's hand.

"Anyway, thanks for the camera advice," Emily had almost turned to leave but turned back to Raya, "actually can I get your number so that maybe we could hand out some time," Raya agreed and gave Emily her phone to put in her number. "Bye,"

"Bye,"

Emily walked back over to Bailey who was looking at different lenses, "Get what you needed?"

"Yeah, I just need to go pay," Emily went to go pay. When she got back, Bailey was waiting to leave.