{17}

Emily and Jack were too wrapped up in eachother to notice someone at the front door or hear Corbyn yelling. It wasn't until Logan made his presence known did they realise.

"Emily!"

Emily jumped off of Jack. Her mouth was hanging slightly open and her eyes were wide.

"W-what are you doing here?" Emily asked.

Slowly Logan started to turn red with anger. Jack had stood up and was standing by Emily's side.

"Get out to the car, now," Logan hissed, through gritted teeth.

"What! Why?" She wasn't going to take this. He wasn't the boss of her or her life.

"I wasn't asking Emily," Logan yelled, making everyone flinch slightly.

Emily knew how angry Logan could get, so she gave one last look to Jack before hurrying out the front door.

She couldn't believe this. Logan can't just do this. It's Emily's life, and she can do whatever she wants.

Logan came out a few minutes later, slamming the door shut after him. He got in the car and started up the engine without saying a thing. Then Emily noticed the blood on his knuckle.

"Logan, what did you do?" Emily nearly opened the door, but Logan had pulled away too fast and was speeding down the driveway.

"How could you. I specifically told you-"

"Told me what! How to live my life! That's what you told me. Logan I'm not a little girl anymore, you can't tell me what to do!" Emily released all the anger that had slowly been bubbling inside her since Logan had said the boys were 'off limits'.

This out burst took Logan off guard, but still he didn't say another thing and kept driving.