{2}

The next morning, Emily was woken up by the sound of pans being hit off eachother. Logan was parading around her room, holding two frying pans. He was chanting something about it being twelve o'clock, but Emily couldn't really understand cause she was too busy trying to stop herself from going deaf.

"What the hell do you want," she groaned after Logan had finally stopped.

"We're making a video today, so go onto your Twitter and ask everyone to ask you questions," Logan didn't let Emily ask why cause he started banging the pans together again. Slowly he started to retreat out of the room, until the banging was distant noise upstairs.

Emily did as she was told and and went onto Twitter.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

@emily_paul: Good morning, or should I say afternoon. Logan came into my room and demanded that I ask you guys to ask me some questions. So go ahead and use those amazing imaginations of yours.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

After changing, Emily headed upstairs to where Logan was setting up his camera.

"You hungry?" He asked, turning his attention away for a second.

"Not really. Anyway, are we doing this or what?" Emily asked rubbing her hands together.

"Yeah, let's go. We're doing a Q and A by the way,"

Emily sat down on one of the chairs infront of the camera. She was still sort of pissed off at Logan after what he said lastnight, but she just decided to let go of it for the moment.

"Hello Logang, and welcome to my video. That doesn't sound like me I know, but today I'm doing something I don't usually do. A Q and A. So me and Emily asked you guys to asked us some questions on Twitter, so let's go check them out,"

Emily went onto Twitter, where there was already hundreds of replies. "I'll go first," Emily suggested as she already had a question picked.

"Okay, so @ShadowGirl asks if I am single. Well the answer is yes, I am a single pringle,"

"And it's gonna stay like that until she's thirty," Logan said raising a finger. Emily nudged him in the side.

"Okay, @mrsaveryforlife asks if Jack is looking for a girlfriend," Logan started laughing, then suddenly stopped and pointed at the camera, "Don't you dare come near him mrsaveryforlife. He's my little noodle head and I don't think I want him dating just quite yet,"

Emily gave her brother a sympathetic pat on the back. "Okay, moving on. @logangpauler, nice name by the way, asks what my longest relationship has been," Emily thought for a minute, "Well, actually Logan and Jake didn't know about this, but when I was fourteen I had a boyfriend for three months then we split up and I know what your all saying, 'Wow, three months is not that long'. Well I'm only sixteen now, gonna be seventeen soon. I still have time to experience a longer relationship,"

Logan slammed his hand on the table, "Wait, you had a boyfriend and didn't tell your big brothers? But baby sis, we could have done the big brotherly stuff like going over to his house and scaring the shit out of him and tell him not to dare hurt you,"

"It's okay Logan. There will be plenty more boyfriends don't you worry,"

Logan did a question, then it was back to Emily, "@eemily_pual asks what my favourite memory with my brother Jake Paul's Team 10 is. Well that's easy, it's the time I smacked Alissa Violet. JK,"

"Wait, wait, wait. What?"

"Okay, well basically, a little while back I was staying at Jake's for the night. The next morning me and Tessa were sitting at the island eating breakfast when Alissa comes in and it was so obvious she was angry. Tessa goes over, and is the good friend and asked what was wrong. Alissa just blew up then. She said, 'none of your business you fat bitch'. So I just got up front the stool, pushed Tessa back and said to Alissa, 'I'm sorry, but just because not everyone is anorexic like you, doesn't mean their fat' and she just started laughing and was like 'I'm anorexic? Says the one who has the eating disorder'. I didn't know what to do then, so I just smacked her, and it felt so good,"