{72}

After Emily got back from Hawaii, all the boys came over to visit her, even though it was like one am. Seeing Jack again was like a wave of relief.

Logan and Bailey spent the whole time the boys were there in their room, doing God only knows what.

Each day that passes Emily finds herself growing more and more anxious. The boys are going on tour in less than two days and Emily really doesn't want Jack to go, but she knows he has to.

Today though they agreed to have some fun. First of all the boys were going to get their hair cut and of course Emily was going to tag along, then they were going to go home and have a pool day, something they haven't had in a long time and last of all have an amazing night with movies and food and of course Raya, Emma, Lenn, Jade and Alena were coming too.

"So, you're getting a perm?" Emily asked, covering her mouth a small bit to stop from laughing.

"Yeah, yeah laugh it up," Jack joked, nudging her in the shoulder.

Jack sat in front of the large mirror and soon a woman came over to do his hair.

Soon enough, Daniel was seated beside Emily, his hair freshly cut. "Looking good,"

"I know," Daniel said, pulling his sunglasses out and putting them on.

Emily just rolled her eyes and elbowed Daniel in the ribs.

Team Awesome

Tales💫: I AM BACK IN THIS GROUP AGAIN!!
Alexxx🇫🇷: he he he
Me👑: poor Tristan😪
Tessa🌹: babes we need to have a serious catchup
Me👑: the boys are leaving for tour in a few days, how about then. And Erika and Bailee can come along too.
Bails💁🏻 has been added to the group
Me👑: Bailee, when you're done swapping spit with Alex do you want to have a girls day with me, Erika and Tessa??
Alexxx🇫🇷: 🙇😩😧
Bails💁🏻: oh my😭
Bails💁🏻: I'd love to
Emi🖕🏼: too much😲
Jakey💩: while that was very funny, could you all please shut the fuck up. I'm trying to sleep😭😭
Me👑: sorry. Enjoy your sleep😚
You have changed a contact name 'Erika🐐'
You have changed a contact name 'Jakey🐍'

***

"It's so damn hot," Jade complained, fanning her face with her hand.

The girls nodded in agreement, all wishing there was a way to escape this heat.

Two hours had passed since the hair dressers. The girls were sitting by the pool, getting some tan and the boys were messing around by the pool while August cooked food on the barbecue.

"Then get in the pool," Jonah called, pulling himself up onto the side of the pool.

Jade started to scoot backwards, trying to get away from Jonah. But she wasn't fast enough and he had picked her up and thrown her in the pool before she could even protest.

All the girls started laughing, thankful that the rest of the boys were preoccupied. That was until Jack got out of the pool himself.

"Avery, I swear if you touch me-" Jack swiftly picked Emily up from the ground and hovered her over the edge.

She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck. There was no way she was going in that pool.

***

Emily sat on Jack's bed looking at the large suitcase with pure hate. This was the one thing that was going to take him away from her.

"Babe?" Jack placed another shirt into his suitcase before sitting down next to Emily. "What's wrong,"

Emily just shrugged. "You're leaving,"

Jack sighed and wrapped an arm around the girl's shoulders. "We'll see eachother in a month for the LA show,"

"One month though. I don't think I can do it," Emily pulled Jack into a hug. " I'm so sorry,"

"What? What do you mean?" Jack pulled away just enough so he could look into Emily's eyes.

"For over reacting about the diss track thingy. It was so stupid and I know it was just some fun, but I don't know I just hate to see my brothers fighting,"

"It's okay. I understand," Jack rubbed away the few tears that had fallen onto Emily's cheeks. "It's late, we should probably go to bed,"

***

"One month, promise?"

"Promise,"

There was another loud honk from the car waiting outside the house.

"I love you so much. Stay safe and don't do anything stupid. Don't forget to say hi to the fans for me," Emily quickly rushed through her words before placing a quick kiss on Jacks lips and rushing inside. She knew if she stayed any longer she would have burst out in tears.

Emily watched the car drive away from the small window beside the door. She couldn't believe she wouldn't see those boys for another month.