{30}

Jack and Emily messed around for a bit but then didn't know what to do.

"Jack, Jack guess what," Emily smiled, swatting at Jack's arm.

Jack sighed and rolled his eyes, "What?"

"How does Harry Potter go down a hill?"

"I dunno. A sled?"

"Nope, he slides. JK rolling," Emily burst out laughing and fell to the floor. She had tears in her eyes as she held her stomach.

Jack thought it was adorable so started laughing too.

"Okay, what..... do we do..... now?" Emily asked between breaths, still sort of laughing.

"How about a Q and A," Corbyn shouted from across the room.

Jack looked at Emily who nodded. "Okay guys, I guess we're doing a Q and A. So send some questions,"

Emily went onto Twitter to tell everyone about her and Jack's YouNow.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

@emily_paul- good evening guys, you should go onto YouNow like right 'now'. Me and @jackaverymusic are doing a live. Come check it out.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jack and Emily answered quite a few questions. They were mostly random, asking about birthdays and and family. Emily was surprised no one had asked if her and Jack were dating.

A new comment came that made Emily start laughing and she just had to read it out.

"This comes from @jackavery_lover. She says 'Daddy' with a bunch of love hearts and kissy faces," Emily smiled, nudging Jack in the side.

"Seriously guys," Jack shook his head at the screen.

Then the comment came.
'Are you and Emily dating?'

"Hey Jack, will we answer that one?" Emily asked, pointing to the comment.

Jack looked at it for a moment, then nodded his head. "Okay, there is a comment here asking if me and Emily are dating," Jack gave Emily a look then started smiling. "And yes, we are,"

"And it's not a joke. We actually are," Emily cut in. Then to put emphasis she turned and gave Jack a kiss.

There was cheering all through out the house. Everyone must have been watching.

There was quite alot of negative comments but Emily blew it off. She was used to hate, after all she was Jake Paul's sister.

"Does Jack have a daddy kink?" Emily turned red, and laughed a little nervously. "I dunno really. We haven't exactly done anything like that. Wait why am I saying this? My parents and brothers are watching this," Emily laughed nervously.

It was getting late, and Jack had been broadcasting the live for over three hours. Him and Emily were just having too much fun, messing and answering questions for the fans.

"Good night," Emily said to Corbyn, Zach and Jonah.

When she got into Jack's room, Daniel was already fast asleep. Jack was still down stairs talking to his mom, so Emily tip toed over to Daniel and jumped on the bed.

Daniel sat up, rubbing at his eyes. "Damn you Emily," he complained, falling back against the pillows.

"I'm sorry, you looked so peaceful and I didn't like it," Emily smiled climbing off the bed.

She grabbed the clothes she had worn the night before and went to change in the bathroom. When she came back out, Jack was there, pulling on a pair of sweatpants.

"Thanks for letting me stay here, again," Emily smiled, laying down in the bed. She was just so tired.

"It's no bother,"

"Oh yeah, my birthdays Thursday, which is like three days away. Just thought you should know," Emily nudged Jack in the stomach.

He laughed lightly, "Good night Emily,"