{56}

Emily was nearly in tears. Of course this had to go and happen. Of course just as Emily's life had start to get normal, it decided to just blow up in her face with rumours.

Emily got up from the bed and slipped on a pair of shoes before grabbing her keys and storming out the door.

"Hey, yo yo yo, Emily, you were with Neels earlier?" Logan asked, leaning against the wall. He didn't look mad at all which surprised Emily.

"Yeah. So what?"

"Nothing. Jeez chill dude. But where are you going?"

"I have to explain it to Jake,"

****

The Team 10 house was surrounded by fans as always. People were wearing layers of merch and all had their phones out, waiting to record any glimpse they got of the members.

Emily had parked her car a little bit down the road. She managed to push past all the fans and into the little side gate. Anthony, Tessa and Ivan were already outside messing around.

"Is Jake here?" Emily asked, a little out of breath.

"Yeah, he's in his room, but be careful he's angry with you," Anthony gave Emily a small wink before going over to say hi to some of the fans.

Emily ran up the stairs, taking two at a time. Jake's door was closed, which wasn't good.

"Jakey?" Emily called, lightly knocking on the door. It swung open to reveal a shirtless Jake only wearing a pair of tracksuit.

"What?" he hissed, turning away from the door and going back over to his bed.

"Wow, what's with the salty attitude?"

"Neels! Seriously off all people Neels," Jake suddenly yelled, jumping up from the bed.

"Oh my god Jake, it's my life. And you know me and Neels were close,"

Jake ran a hand through his hair, beyond angry. It felt like a sort of betrayal, his own sister going behind his back with Neels.

"I'm sorry, but he's my friend and there's nothing you can do about that," Emily muttered, turning around and storming out the door. She didn't look back once to let Jake try and explain himself because he had stepped over the line of being an overprotective brother.