Chapter 8- Solace to my heart.✅

All Rights Reserved
© 2017 #KCMmuoe

Angelo

Cleo had turned around to look at me. Strangely enough she didn't throw the can of soup at me or try pull self defense moves on me. She let me touch her , hold her and kiss her . I was in my socks and she was in the cutest set of sleep wear I had ever seen. Her eyes are my weakness amongst other things but all I am is thankful that she was home . I had come by earlier and she wasn't home . I called Nicolai who was with Jane in my house and I wondered she was with him instead of Cleo. I asked her if there was anyway to reach her . When she said no I pulled the waterworks, and she ended up giving me her key to Cleo's apartment.

All three of them have each others keys . My mind started racing and coming up with all sorts of images. The thought of Cleo being with Brendan made my blood boil. Although I'd deserve any hurt that came my way... Before I left I had asked Jane about Duncan and she shook her head saying; he wasn't good for her and that if I hurt her in any way she will get Nicolai to beat the living daylights out of me.
When she refused to let me in I took the key Jane gave me from my car and let myself in. I didn't care about the time I wanted to see her . Am I mad man ? Yes. Do I have strong feelings towards her . Yes its love and again no one can have her but me . Will she know about what I did in my past . Yes the whole story. Will she forgive me? If what I know I found in her is real ,she will. I pray she will.

" I didn't know what to say. I wanted to hold you but I couldn't."

Cleo tried to pry my hands of her waist but I wouldn't let her. She had an L shaped couch and I didn't want to talk; I wanted her on that couch with me but it wasn't going to happen and she'd think I only wanted to sleep with her and that's not true. I picked her up bridal style and sat her down on the couch . I sat opposite her and I could tell she was mad at me . First of all the second I put her down she sat down in lotus position and crossed her arms . She also pout her lips and squinted her eyes.

" Cleo I didn't want to give it away that I like you . A lot. I wanted you to work for me so that I can have you close. Giovanni loves you and I've fallen hard for you . In some way I wanted to protect you . I know you're smart , my father said; you're intelligent ,kind , and caring. He told my mother she shouldn't have attacked you the way she did . She apologised and asked if she could make it up to me in anyway . I snapped at her and told her she needed to apologise to you."

Cleo unfolded her hands and looked at me with worry.

" Angelo I don't want you getting into trouble with your parents, or cause tension between you and your mother. I admit that we have a connection; I want to explore it with you but not at the cost of your family."

I held Cleo's hand and kissed her palm . It felt damp which either meant she was having a panic attack or anxious.

" I've always been obedient and I've caused enough trouble in the past to last them a life time. I'm also no stranger to family drama."

" The hearts you've broken?"

"Five and I never really loved Nikki. I've k reached a stage in my life where I want stability and not fun. "

"You're Thirty five..."
I moved closer to her .

" You're twenty nine ."

"My life isn't exactly going according to script. It never has Angelo. Its been one thing after another. Every time I feel like I can finally breathe I have to catch my breath. I can't live like that. "

She bowed her head in shame and snatched her hand away .

"When has life ever gone according to script."