Chapter 25 - Work Invasion .✅

All rights reserved
©2017 #KCMmuoe
Cleo

I cannot believe Paul kicked Angelo out of his office and have him mine to work in for the day . He's always sweet and understanding. He is as possessive as Angelo is . Sophia has stopped causing drama and Blake told me that she's been trying to pull moves on Angelo .
I have to admit things are going to change and I don't have a backup plan . I will talk to Blue later on .I'm not going to fight Sophia I seriously don't have any energy to deal with her nonsense and I'm going to have to make it clear to Angelo I don't feel okay about her being around him.
I had made it to my office with two cups of Chai tea . I only ever do lunch with Jane at work and I talk with everyone except for Sophia and her clique. I left my my phone on my desk and I wasn't worried about Blue going through it;he's my boyfriend after all. I even made a playlist and named it Angelo Blue. I don't have mommy brain yet but I'm horny . I have self control and its helping that Blue is around. I can name the artist and songs on the list off the top off my head the first ten because I love them ;
Sting - fragile
Demi Lovato - tell me you love me
Lady Antebellum - just a kiss
David Archuleta- To be with you
Sade - Kiss of life
Pink- just give me a reason
ILDivo - Ti Ameró
Baby face- reason for breathing
Lifehouse - you and me
Alanis Morisette - Uninvited

I opened the door to a voice I'd only ever heard in the shower but this time it was vibrating through my office walls and it sounded like melted chocolate ganache being glazed on cake . Angelo was singing along to; Ti Ameró ,focused and typing away. He didn't notice me standing by the door , because he had earphones in his ear holes. Oh my baby has a voice of an angel. I couldn't help but smile . Angelo looked up and saw me , his eyes held so much love and affection it made me want to cry .

" Bella mia ."

"Blue."

Angelo removed his earphones and smiled
" come here cuttie ."

Angelo had moved back creating space behind my desk were he had set up office , Blake had slipped in and out unnoticed and I assumed he was back at Massa . I put the tea down on my desk ; took one cup set it in front of Angelo . He took the cup and drank the contents.

"You know if this CEO thing doesn't work , you will make an awesome Artist. "

Angelo put his cup and stretched out his hands.I put my cup down and stretched out my hand; Angelo pulled me down gently and I sat on his lap .He was pretty tall and buff compared to my fit... Well hourglass frame .

" For your ears only. You're being distant."

"You're busy ."

Angelo bent over to kiss me and I kissed him back. I pulled back and sat on my desk to look at him.

"That's an excuse. What's wrong Bella ?"

"Sophia. I'm in no position to fight her back."

Angelo placed his hand on my knee causing me to jump a little because he caught me off guard.

"There isn't a full moon but you're super sensitive. Jumpy to be exact."

I shook my head and looked at a worried Angelo trying not to cry.

"I've been getting disturbing calls lately . The last one I got was this morning. The person on the other side told me to stay away from you."

"Why?"

" He said I'm not strong enough to be with you. He didn't mention my pregnancy which could only mean the person calling or threatening me is being sent by someone who wants you back . "

Angelo grabbed my phone from my desk and scrolled to my recent calls and took out his phone .

" Babe how long has this been going on for?"

"A week .It will take more than that to scare me. You recognize the number ."

Angelo stood up to give me a hug and held me close. I realized I missed him more than I thought I didn't .

"Yes I do . Its an old friends number. I know you're safe because its one of my guys, well ex guys who were in my team. Who slept with Sophia . "

"I'm sorry she hurt you."

Angelo let go and held my waist he looked at me , kissed me and smiled.

" They all led me to you . I will call them to order . You're safe."

"Really?"
"Trust me."
"We do."
I jumped off the desk only to look at Angelo's chest.

"Please say yes to lunch?"

"No. "

"Okay ..."

"Really? "

"No. I'm done for the day ."

"So am I ."

" Cleo ."

"Blue?"

" You know that my Sun sets wherever you are. I just want to be with you."

I walked to my office drawer and pulled out my bag .I slid on my coat and by the time I turned around Angelo was ready to go.

"What's for lunch ?"

Angelo smiled and walked to where I was to give me a kiss on the forehead.

"Let's go home first."

"Which one ? "

"Ours. My penthouse. "

"Ask me properly."

"Cleo can I invite you for lunch at my penthouse ?"

"Yes you may Angelo..."

I giggled and we both made our way out ; we said goodbye to Paul who looked troubled but I thought nothing of it . As soon as we made it into the SUV we pulled into the traffic and started making our way "home".

"You made me wait on purpose didn't you?"

"Yes . ha ha .What's going on with Paul?"

"He's fighting with Ruth to keep you and I'm not involved. I want you back at Massa too ."

"Angelo I'm keeping something from you..."

TBC🔜
©2017 #KCMmuoe