Chapter 22 - Control Issues & Monsters✅

All rights reserved
©#KCMmoe

Angelo

I've finally found someone who understands my kind of crazy . It took me long enough but this feels right . I want a love that lasts and she is it. Cleo is good for me in more ways than one. She doesn't see that but I do and I love her so much .Once breakfast was done and we all ate ; Nicolai and Jane went to work while I stayed home with Cleo . She had told me that;she was feeling tired and needed her rest.
She barely touched her breakfast and I made sure that I didn't make any bacon for her; even though I like it.She only ate cereal and yoghurt. I've noticed three things about Bella. When she's happy she eats properly, when she's stressed she doesn't touch a thing concerning food, and on normal days depending on her mood she'll eat properly... When she's quiet I worry .

That was two and a half months ago. On the week Paul booked her off; we drove to Richards Bay and spent time together at a luxury B&B all on me. It was a gift ... Well the first of many, because I love her so much. Although I miss Gio at times my heart has learnt a new kind of love . Jane loves Nicolai and when he's happy I'm happy. Paul likes Cleo and has her working as his assistant. I'm jealous because he gets to spend more time with Cleo than me. It was hard for me to let her go to work but she reassured me that nothing will happen.

I had paper work to do concerning the company I had been in the office all day, and neglected my phone . Ruth was doing her work; because I had hired Blake as my PA , he is good at his job because he makes sure everything I have to do is done.
Today was a hectic day and Cleo had woken up before the crack of dawn a couple of days ago to go to work and she wasn't talking to me . Its the fifth day in a row that I haven't kissed her good Morning or goodnight. I get back home late and leave early. She wasn't sleeping at the house; or penthouse, for the past couple of days . Everything has been okay; our relationship was on track, Rachel backed off after I talked to her strongly about her behaviour ,and Sophia is coming in today to talk to me... About what? I don't know .
Thank goodness it was Friday and I knew Cleo didn't have plans with the gang. Brendan was going to the Gent's club that I owned and Jane worked for Paul too and she was out of the province for the weekend with Nicolai.

The amount of money the company lost due to some clients not trusting Ruth but Cleo was a lot .To be honest I'd rather have Cleo back working at the Communications department. I have to find a way to get her back. The clients who left knew her and they knew they were getting results. Ruth is cold period . When I asked the eight clients who left why they left; their answer was simple... Cleo is the best and they trust her . They'd follow her to any company or commission her to work for them.
All this time she didn't know she was sitting on money that she wasn't making because of Ruth...I asked them if they were still in contact with Cleo? The answer was a simple yes they are paying her and not us and they love working with her .

Taking a deep breath and looking outside the window the city was already lit and the sky was dark. I looked at my watch and saw that it was well after six in the evening . I called in Blake and he came through the door looking all sorts of tired.

"Mr Massa you have a meeting scheduled just now with Sophia."

"Cancel it and please get hold of Cleo and when you do forward the call to me. "

Blake grimaced and nodded his head. Something was up he was avoiding me all day .

" Sophia is waiting outside and I will try and call Cleo. "

"What's going on?"

"Nothing it's just that you cancelled on plans with Cleo last week and your ex asks to meet you and you make time."

"What do you know that I don't?"

"She hasn't picked her phone up all day. You've been working late this whole week and you've barely even talked to her . I notice stuff and I'm almost too afraid to say it."