Chalter 61 Meetings and Breaking office Rules 👀✔

Angelo

Nothing ever really goes according to plan. I had planned to propose to Cleo but fate had other plans. I had planned to move to the beach house with Cleo and the kids; I even arranged for Gio's schooling ,transport, and everything ... And by that I mean play dates , sports and cultural activities.

In a space of a month I've gone from being hopefull , to almost having the woman I love taken away from me , to finding out I was going to be a dad for the third time around only to lose the baby.
When we flew back to Johannesburg; we took a month off work to just be with each other and work through stuff together . We were staying at the penthouse and Nicolai had resumed with transporting Gio to school. The morning started off normally but something didn't feel right ... When I woke up this morning Cleo was not in the house and her phone was off which was unlike her. I left her a message asking; if we were are okay?

When I accessed the security footage it showed her leaving at six in the morning and she took an uber to wherever she was going and me being way too clingy I tracked her down to the gym at work so I knew she was okay.

I just needed to get to work and summon Cleo upstairs to avoid gossip and have lunch with her, since I was already scheduled for a breakfast meeting with Paul and the guys. On my way to the resturant Cleo sent me an emoji message with a heart. I replied with a kiss and a heart and called her again. This time she picked up.

" Hey Bella . "
"Hey Blue."
"I miss you."
"I miss you more . I just walked in the building at work and Blake said you are coming in later."

"Yes . Status meeting with the boys ."

"Boys?"

"Ha ha the guys."

"Oh. Okay. Please be safe and make it back in one piece. All muscles intact. "

I pulled up in the parking area took my phone with and car keys.
"I promise my baby love... What should I bring you?"

" That chocolate ganache cake I love so much and that's it."

"For lunch?"

"Food ."

"Okay. Did you at least eat something queen Cleo?"

"Some oats with cinamon , apple juice and some gold."

I opened the door and walked to the pattio area where the guys were .

" Good . I love you ."

"I know. I love you too Blue."

"I know."

"Cocky much ha ha."

"' Stop it I'm getting all blue."

"I have already got blue bean."

" I can cancel breakfast with the guys and remedy the pain."

I walked in and waved to Paul; Brent, Carlo, and Nicolai.

" Nope I will be fine . Have fun honey."

" Bye Blue."

Paul looked at me an laughed.

" Wipe that goofy smile off your face. Look at you looking all happy."

I sat down and joined them .

"You have Jane."

"You have Cleo. She knows how to feed you well . You're a changed man. "

" I'm keeping Cleo. So how's everything going?"

Carlo answerd ;

" Everything is going well.I've made sure that what happened the other night won't happen again ."