Character Q&A *Cleo &Angelo* ☺❤🌻

©2018 #KCMmuoe

*A/N
First of all thank you to everyone who reads; comments, votes and views . You are rock stars. I have a bit of writer's block ...however before I wrap up Escaping the CEO here's a FAQ and Q&A post that will fill in some of the blanks or confusing bits of the story .

Cleo

How did you and Michelangelo meet ?

I met Angelo at birthday function a friend of mine had . I has seen him before at the Food Market during the weekend , I thought nothing of it until, I got curious and ended up where I shouldn't have been and he sort of "saved" my life.

Did you know that he was your bosses son?

Nope . Again I wasn't planning on running into him. After we hit lights out while watching a medical series I bailed on him.

It seems like you're always running ?

I do that a lot when I don't know how to feel or face the truth .I also love the treadmill and the road too.

You and Giovanni have an affinity for each other. How do you feel about him?

I love him like my own child. I've loved him since day one when I thought he was Angelo's and I still loved him when he went back to Nina . He's my friend and apparently cuddles his teddy bear approves. I just hope what I'm going through right now with his other father Angelo ... Doesn't ruin what we have .

You and Angelo have an unconventional relationship. The lovers he's had in the past are far different from you , how are you coping?

There's nothing to cope with. I might be different but I'm perfectly fine with that. My color has always been a topic hell my body type too ... I'm well aware that I'm black and Angelo is white and he's only dated within his race. We fell in love and race has nothing to do with love . He had a type and so did I but our differences make us who we are and balance us out . We clicked on all levels and even though things are tense I still love him.

What's the nature of your relationship?

First of all he's the father of my children that won't change. As for us as a couple we moved at the right pace until just recently.

Is there trouble in Paradise?

No just a chance to give our relationship character.

Do you have feelings for Paul?

Yes. The only feelings I have are that of friendship. He's like a brother to me .

There's a scene where you run away with a stranger. Who run's away from their boyfriend; pregnant, angry,and irrational?

Apparently me.
My boyfriend was having me followed. Carlo wasn't a total stranger he's Angelo's best friend.

In the last chapter you spoke in; you gave us the notion that everything was alright with you and Angelo ,and then we find out that he was physical with you. what happened?

My character is in surgery and she hasn't come around yet. All you need to know is that ; I'm no longer friends with Jane and I again I don't know where I stand with Blue.

If the both of you had a chance to just talk without any drama what would you say?

I'd tell him that; I forgive him for what he did on the Wednesday he kissed Jane and left me at home worried all night.
He probably had every right to up and leave because I wasn't touching him or sleeping with him. He's tantrum was expected. He should've cooled down but he ran straight to the one person who for some reason started changing towards me after they mistook her for me and she had a score to settle.

I have never seen him drunk or out of it and what I saw scared me . I'm sorry for not speaking out sooner or tell him how much I needed him. I should have known better than to ask him why he decided to cheat on me with my now ex best friend when he was drunk .
I just pray that we make it through the fire and rain and be together again. I love him with my whole heart, body, and soul. He and Gio mean the world to me and there is nothing I wouldn't do just to always make them feel loved, wanted and cared for... My babies included.

© #KCMmuoe