Chapter 19 - Issues✅

All rights reserved
© 2017 #KCMmuoe

Cleo

I'm a morning person. I get things done quicker in the morning, more active in the morning and twice as sharp in the morning. When I worked for Massa by twelve in the afternoon I was done with everything, all I needed to do was to plan ahead for the next day and make sure Ruth was fed and she also had a spar appointment scheduled. I don't miss cleaning up after Ruth , what I do miss is the communications department because I practically ran it and the numbers don't lie . It sucks that I didn't get the PR gig, but I really do need the job Paul gave me. I am able to keep things strictly professional and he's like a brother. Angelo worries me sometimes . I'm in love with him however I still feel he would be happier if I was working for him instead of Paul. I love being Blue's girl but he has to allow me to have my independence and trust me. I would never cheat on him . I certainly don't have feelings for Paul, Angelo speaks to every part of me bright dark and in between. I just hope I can do the same for him. Hell I hope I do the same for him... I can't be insecure but I need reassurance. I keep asking about the women he's been with and they are model material compared to my somewhat fit hour glass figure. Do I do it for him? Angelo had his well toned muscular arm around my waist . It was four in the morning . I was fully alert and my eyes were wide open . I was still feeling tired but I needed to get out of bed; clean up and go for a jog to clear my head.

Angelo was snoring lightly and breathing deeply; an indication that he was in lala land dreaming . I saw the guest room earlier on when Angela gave me a tour of the mini Villa and my duffle was at the door. I was feeling a bit sore from yesterday in a good way though . I gently removed his arm and put one of the duck feather pillows under his arm. I knew they were duck feather pillows because my nose was kinda blocked. I react to feathered stuffing in pillows or duvets .I tip toed to the door and picked my duffle up and stepped out . I made my wat to the guest room and opened my bag. I found my toiletries , and clothes packed neatly...Okay who is this guy and how did I end up with him? The bath room had a smart system so before you enter you can choose what you wanted the view was already a bonus . I needed a bath to sooth my aching muscles . when I pressed the bath options there were a lot of types that came up so I went for the bubble bath function , the oats and vanilla milk scent, and I set the water at twenty degrees warm not hot . I still couldn't smell a thing because my nose was still clogged up but I bet the vanilla milk scent was amazing.

I slipped out of Angelo's sweater,folded it neatly and put it in the woven brown laundry basket with a blue linen cloth peaking over the top. I took one of the terry cloth gowns and wore them. This feels so different . It feels like I'm in a dream. The tablet flickered indicating my bath was ready . Before I walked in; I sent a voice note to Paul telling him I won't be in today and I decided to take a day off. It was already four forty five and Paul doesn't strike me as the morning type of boss and person. The time he scheduled my meeting gave it away and I looked at his electronic appointment book, he starts work at ten in the morning. I stepped out of the gown and slid into the bath .The water felt so good I had taken a shower last night . Closing my eyes taking a deep breath I drifted off into calmness and peace.

Water always has a healing effect on me . I was relaxed so I could feel different soothing vibrations. It feels like a tingly sensation and your own body starts to heal itself from the crown to your feet . You become aware of your breathing and energy flow .It feels like your floating in light .My nasal passages started opening up and before I knew it I was breathing properly. Once I was done with my bath I pressed the clean button and dresses up in my blue jeans and a grey long sleeve top with white socks. I was on my way out when I heard my phone vibrate,Paul's name lit up my screen and I picked up.

"Mr Stone ?"

"Cleopatra I told you to call me Paul."

Thinking about what Angelo said last night I decided to keep professional and friendly.