Chapter 26 -Stability✅

All rights reserved
©2017 #KCMmuoe

Angelo

I hate fighting with Cleo. I honestly do; the relationship is fairly new and well tonight will mark our three month anniversary. I've made love to her countless times since we've met ,and I don't regret it one bit. She's starting to open up to me which is good. I get her moodiness and she is emotional within reason. I really want this relationship to work , I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make it work . I am sure of one thing though; Cleo loves me just as much as I love her, and I love her more for that. She's a keeper; she even had a playlist with my name on it , the song mean so much to me now.I've heard the first few. I've got it really bad and the feeling is different compared to what I felt for the other girls I've had . She is home for me and if I have to prove it to her I will. I spent the whole day at Paul Stone. Paul kicked me out of his office to Cleo's ,he was pissed about Ruth wanting Cleo back and I also want her back at my company . Ruth needs her more ; no one credible wants to work with her .Cleo knows how to get the numbers up and that's not why I want to be with her professionally and personally too . I'm in love with her and she's an amazing soul inside out. She doesn't keep stuff from me and she let's me take the lead most of the time. We were on the way to the main house . I had changed my mind when I started driving . I had my people set up lunch with Cleo's favorite foods. An indoor picnic was my kind of vibe since the weather changed . The sun was out but it became cloudy towards midday. It was drizzling by the time we got out.
Thank goodness Jane reminded me about my anniversary when she came out of a team meeting with Paul; to check on Cleo, but found me instead .

We were stuck in traffic when it started pouring. We had an hour delay and it couldn't have come at a better time.

"Cleo I'm sure what you have to tell me can't be that bad hun. "

"If you consider my ex kissing me and telling me he wants me back , "not that bad " then okay we won't talk about it."

" Jesse ?"

" Yes and when I told him ; no , he told me that you were a monster and an addict who always had daddy bailing him out. He had put two and two together because you had passed him when you found out I was pregnant, and walked out."

I took Cleo's hand and kissed the back of her palm , she leaned in , kissed my neck and slid back into her seat . I looked across and smiled at her and she smiled back.

" Do you have feelings for him?"

"No and he still smells of milk."

"Ha ha ha . Meaning he's still childish?"

"More like Peter Pan syndrome on steroids."

"Who do you love cuttie?"

" Michelangelo Massa . He is amazing . "

"Really ?"

" Aha I call him Blue because his eyes are calming they are like the ocean. It is in actual fact our three month anniversary today and I'm three months pregnant. "

" Wow aren't you guys moving too fast?"

"It depends. He's broken every rule that I've ever made and he has stamina for days . We connected on some kind of cosmic level."

"I'm envious of this guy . Do I know him?"

"Yes he's driving his SUV at the moment talking to his girlfriend."

I couldn't help but laugh . Cleo always does this; she pretends like I'm a good friend she needs to update on what's going on to avoid conflict and I love it.

" I love you with all of my heart Bella mia ."
"I love you more."

We pulled up into the parking bay . To avoid the rain . I opened the door for Cleo and she stepped out . We walked hand in hand into the house until we made it upstairs .
I turned around to face her and kiss her.

" Cleo close your eyes angel."
"Okay."
Cleo closed her eyes .

"Ready?"

"What are you up to ? "

"You'll see . Just trust me."

"I do Blue ."

I turned the door nob and pushed the door open . The guys I hired did a great job I just hope Cleo loves it . I guided her inside and stood behind her. I put my hands around her shoulders and whispered in her ear.

" You smell like ice cream .yummy."

" Ha ha. Can I open my eyes now Blue ?"

" Yes my babe."
Cleo opened her eyes and took a deep breath and placed both of her palms on either side of her face.

" You remembered?"

" I didn't forget .Jane reminded me. Happy three month anniversary "

Cleo stood on her toes and kissed my neck .I hoisted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist and kissed me slow and sweet with so much passion.
She pulled back with tears in her eyes . I knew they were happy tears because she was smiling.

" I love you so much Blue. I'm so thankful to God for you . I don't want to hate fuck you. I want to make love to you . I changed my mind."

Holding Cleo steady I kissed her back and smiled at her .

"I'm sorry .I love you mor than you could ever know ,unconditionally and faithfully. I'm so happy . Please tell me those are happy tears?"

Cleo nodded and hugged me tighter .

"Happy tears and I know you don't do over emotional."

"You're the exception to every rule I have . I can manage over emotional . You're carrying a part of me in you and I'm so happy and thankful. I need you so badly. "

My tummy started rumbling and Cleo uncrossed her legs and I put her down .

" Fuel up first."

"Okay ."

Cleo slipped off her boots and looked at the indoor picnic set up .
It was in my entertainment room and my recliners were moved to the side to make space for the pillows and blankets .
"You sure have the upper hand when it comes to food and entertaining. How did you know I love chocolate ganache and well most of the stuff you have in this basket?"

"Hmm I will let you wonder ..."

TBC 🔜

©2017 #KCMmuoe