Chapter 17- Angelo's Girlfriend✅

All rights reserved
©2017 KCMmuoe

I have had the most "eventful" day . First of all I applied for a position which I didn't get and ended up being my new boyfriend's best friend's personal assistant. As if that wasn't enough; I got physically and verbally attacked by Angelo's ex girlfriend Sophia... Who happens to be in the same clique as Nikki, Nina, Ruth and Rachel who I suspect is behind me not getting the PR gig. Call it a hunch and I'm not assuming. I overheard Sophia saying Rachel its done. Paul apparently likes me so he made a decision and no one could interfere with . He was the guy who stole my bottle of wine; when Angelo and I went to lunch on Sunday at his parents house, that didn't happen...

I'm in love with Angelo however I can't deny that Paul is a sight for sore eyes and he has a big heart he has "Angelo like" personality traits you could swear they were twins or brothers in their past lives. I'm very professional at work so there is no chance of Paul and me ending up like Blue and I .I love him and when I say love I mean love. I'm all in and he declared. Even when I was sick he played doctor and he got rewarded. I take pleasure in rewarding my man... So just to make things clear I'm not lusting for Paul in anyway... Eeew why did I just have a vision of Paul kissing me .

The drive to Angelo's house was relatively long due to the traffic when Sophia called him and I heard the conversation by default it threw me a bit off kilter this woman has no chill whatsoever as calm as I was or better yet pretended to be, when we drove inside Angelo's Villa and property which looked like a forest I was feeling light headed. When we walked in and I froze when I heard a gun cock. The guy didn't have a ring with an M on it but it had an S on it . What the hell is it with theses guys and rings ... Angelo doesn't have one or he'd have it on all the time. This guy looks like he's on a mission I have never seen so much hate in a persons eyes and I was feeling uneasy . This was the first time I've ever seen Angelo so "protective" he told the guy I was off limits and he mentioned Duncan. His face looked so familiar... Oh snap .
Angelo still had his hand in mine and my grip tightened

"Nico who the fuck sent you here?"

"Rachel. She says she doesn't like your girl and I had to make an excuse to the other guys if they knew about me being here I'd be dead."

"Put the gun away . "

"Sir . "
Nico put the gun away and Angelo seemed calm. Nico's eyes went softer when he looked at me and this time he didn't look angry. Angelo had shielded me in such a way that Nico couldn't see me properly . Angelo slid his arm around my waist and I flinched a bit in pain.

"Nico this is Cleo. My girlfriend. "

Nico looked at me and smiled. I broke the silence.

"You're Nicolai's brother . You look like the slimmer version of him. What did Rachel say to you?"

"To scare you enough so that you can run away but Michel loves you... I see it in his eyes . Are you okay you just winced in pain. Rachel is wrong you're nice."

Does this guy ever stop. Angelo turned to look at me and he was worried, I could tell by the way he bit his bottom lip and his eyes darting side to side . I locked eyes with him and shook my head.

"Nico. What did she instruct you to do ?"

"Shoot your girlfriend you'll get over it. I can't . We have the old you back and have her to thank for that . You haven't lost it at Nicolai since you've been with her and you're happy or you would have shot me."

I looked at Angelo and he looked a tad bit embarrassed.

" Angelo. What are you doing shooting Nico . Didn't you say he's like a brother . "

"Bella I will tell you what I did before Massa. Nico I need time with my girlfriend."

Oh snap he just declared again so we are a couple. I love Blue .

Nico stood still and responded.

"Take all the time you need . "

I would have already gone upstairs if I knew where the bedroom was I needed to sleep and recover.

"Nico ..."

"Michel ."
"What did you say?"
"Boss . Bye Angelo's girlfriend. Angelo don't let Rachel interfere. By the way I've been watching. "

Nico was making his way Out

" eew get out , and for goodness sake give us privacy . I don't wat you watching us. "

"Paul likes her .Ha ha and you're a slave to her very very..."

Angelo walked to the kitchen island and pulled out a gun pointing it at Nico.

"Out now . I will deal with Paul. He knows he can't touch her that way ;and if he does he's going to be at the bottom end of a fiery tantrum. "

"Bye Cleo."

"Bye Nico. "

" Remember you answer to me not my step mother got it?"

"Sir."

"Leave ."
As soon as the door closed and Angelo gave Nico his one time password for the gate , I was left alone with Blue . He took me by the hand and we sat down on a black couch with white fluffy cushions , within seconds Angelo started untucking my blouse. Its always pointless fighting him he's skilled in undressing women I was no exception. He saw the bruise I had and shook his head. Kissing my forehead he pulled me in for a hug and the only thing I could do was cry on his shoulder.

"Blue I really want us to work ..."
Angelo started rubbing circles gently on my back

"We are going to work my Bella. I don't want to screw what we have up. I'm afraid of doing that and I hate fear."

I lifted my head and looked at him.

"What's wrong ? "
Angelo took a deep breath and looked at me.

" I'm going to tell you something... I just hope you'll still feel the same about me afterwards."

"Why wouldn't I feel the same about you Blue?"

"What I have to tell you could bring back memories and a past I am ashamed of ."

I leaned down and kissed his neck slowly. I knew that it was his weak spot , because on three accounts this weekend he was like putty in my hands when I nibbled and kissed his neck. Angelo groaned in pleasure in turn making me all hot and bothered. I leaned back and smirked at him.

"We all have pasts but we don't live there anymore . I get the feeling this is serious."

"It is serious. "

Angelo kissed the back of my palm and smiled. I smiled back .

"Tell me."
Angelo lifted his hand and pulled up his sleeve, he then clicked something and the bracelet opened . I saw a picture of a beautiful woman who looked familiar . Her eyes looked like... Angelo's.

"Isn't this the bracelet I gave you?"

"Yes . Remember the night Duncan attacked you?"

"Yes same night I was given the bracelet."

What he was saying didn't register until he looked remorseful.

"I'm the guy who found you the night Duncan attacked you ."

A wave of shock hit me.

"Huh? What"
"I'm the guy who saved you three years ago ."

"How long have you known?."

©2017 KCMmuoe