Chapter 21 - Confusing Angelo ✅

All rights reserved
© #KCMmuoe

Cleo
I love surprises. Unexpected ones bring out the kid in me, and general surprises get my heart racing. Angelo really knows how to keep me guessing . I never know how to react with him and I'm impulsive . Just a couple of minuets ago I was ready to call a taxi and go home; because I had opened up to Angelo and he was quiet. When he told me what I said was what he was also feeling I breathed a sigh of relief. He has a look about him when he is hiding something, he acts all shy too and wears a grin that is funny when he doesn't want to say anything.
Making love with him last night was different from what I experienced last weekend. We both trust each other and when he took me raw the other morning at my apartment all fours I was surprised . He kept going and I loved every moment. Last night he did that again and he is very skilled in more ways than one. I wasn't as sore as I felt an hour and a half ago... I'm also a bit iffy in telling Angelo to slow down. When we talked last night and he said that he wanted me for keeps. I also had gut feeling he went digging into my past . He was talking in his sleep about protecting me and how Paul better keep his hands off me... We need to talk it over breakfast...
All in all love Angelo. I feel sexy when I'm with him. I'm less insecure about my shape , marks, and scars he makes me feel beautiful. We both want and need each other; which is a good thing because I don't want to be in doubt. We both satisfy each other in bed . We clearly enjoy pleasuring each other and I love our pillow talk sessions.

My phone rang when Blue and I were talking and it has private number illuminated on the screen. Angelo went downstairs and I reluctantly answered the call ... I wish I hadn't ...
It was still pretty dark outside and the call had me shaken and hurt. I needed to talk to Angelo and Jane together . Rachel just won't let up. I took a deep breath and sat down on the edge of the bed trying to think. I was deep I thought when I heard a crackling sound and screamed my lungs out.

"Girl are you okay?"
I turned around rubbing chest.

"No. Its too early to be popping confetti what the hell are we celebrating? "

Jane lifted up hand she was sporting a huge rock. I ran to give her a hug and she hugged me back . I was so happy for her and I cried.

"Hubby and I are making it official and I want you to be my you know what."

"Jane . Yes but..."

Angelo and Nicolai both came bursting in exasperated. I had to confront both of them.

"Bella!"

"Jane!"

Jane turned around to go and walked to Nicolai while Angelo came to me and kissed my temple. I wasn't responsive

"Are you two okay? We thought you were being attacked. "

Jane answered.

"We are not being attacked I just popped out the confetti . I'm so sorry. "

I wiped another tear with the back of my palm.

"Boss I need to talk to Jane at the cottage we'll meet you two for breakfast. Something is wrong.
Cleopatra what's wrong? "

Angelo and Jane weren't aware; but Nicolai gave me a look I saw when Angelo and I were lip locking at the club the first night I met Angelo.
I couldn't keep what just happened to myself. Angelo looked at me confused because he left me smiling.

"Bella ? "

"Massa."

"Okay what's wrong?"
Jane looked at Nicolai and as they were about to leave I spoke.

"Michelangelo you and Jane used to be a couple. Why didn't you tell me? "

" oh my word. Rachel called you?.."
Jane reacted before Angelo could talk

" aarg that woman . Cleo I was going to tell you girl , I didn't know how serious Michel was about you until last week. He organized the farewell party with Brendan's help. He loves you . I've never seen him like this and he's not like he was when he was using."

Nicolai interjected.

"I'm sorry about my brother yesterday. He was called to order. He says hi by the way. Boss loves you or he would have shot you. Jane we should go "

"See you at breakfast Cleo . "

I nodded and as soon as they both left I looked at Angelo who looked nervous. Oh my word blue is afraid I of something.

"Bella ?"

Angelo looked at me with fearful eyes.

"Angelo. What's wrong? "

"If you want leave now you can; go save yourself by leaving me now for someone else. I have a dark past and I did bad stuff okay and I don't deserve you."

"Let me be the judge of that."

"No."

"Why?"

I was hurt that Angelo was cutting me out before I could tell him; nothing else Rachel said mattered . No body is perfect and he was being hard on himself. I still love him .

"Fuck no. Don't ask me. I don't want to hurt you. "

Now I was confused and my bag was already packed . First I thought he wanted me now he's doing what he did when Gio wanted me to stay over at his penthouse . He's afraid to fall.

"What the hell? Angelo let me say something."

Angelo. Stood up .

"No Cleopatra. You can't see me like this. "

He's using my full name. What's triggering his weird behaviour. He's afraid to show he's soft side... oh my sweet blue its okay I wont judge you.

I stood up and shook my head . I walked up to Angelo who had fire in his eyes .I knew the look. He had the same look Friday night.

"Yes. what is it that you're afraid. Of? You're a recovered addict yes but the Angelo I know is ; sweet , loving, caring and amazing. He has a heart of gold ... And I'm madly in love with him, in fact I love him."

Angelo said nothing and I head for the door .I opened the door and as I was about to walk over the threshold he yanked me back inside locked the door and pinned me on the door . He started kissing me and I didn't respond. He looked at me and smirked...

"I'm afraid, you're right. Stay don't go."

"I wasn't leaving ."

" I want you for keeps ."

"I'm here . "

"I will tell you."
I stood on my toes and whispered in his ear.

"Do you need coffee before you speak? "

"Lots of it ..."

"With cream? "

I unlocked the door looking at him.

"Yes ... And we don't need to go downstairs."

"We need to go downstairs Blue."
"That's where we are going."

"Move back so I can open the door."

"You're opening the wrong door."

"Is there a short cut ?"

"Yes the back door Bella."

I leaned back and looked at Angelo.

"Coffee . Now."

"Open the door."

"I did ."

"Wrong door. "
"Hah? "
Before I knew it Blue was on his knees.

"I'm sorry."

I knelt down to lift face and kissed him. Angelo started crying. I gave him a hug

"Its okay Blue hush I won't go."

TBC🔜

© #KCMmuoe