Chapter 18 Amore Inaspettato💕✅

All rights reserved
© 2017 #KCMmuoe

On the day I went out partying against my mother's wishes; I got involved in an accident that changed my life forever . I didn't know what forgiveness was until my father said he forgave me . On the day I got married to a woman I thought I loved was the day I believed in love , when my son was born was the day I believed in falling in love again and loving with no boundaries . On the day my wife left me for another man was the day I learned how to be a father and a mother to the child I thought was mine... On the day I went out driving in a fit of rage at my ex wife for sleeping with my cousin on the day I did my last job for people I till this day don't know,was the day I saved a woman who is now my girlfriend. However here's the catch... I didn't know that I would end up crossing paths with her again, and in the process fall in love .

At the back end of finding out my kid wasn't mine and my cousin was his biological father I was afraid of losing the one thing that made sense to me and brought light to my dark world , my girlfriend Cleopatra . I call her Bella and she calls me Blue. I'm not using her to get over my loss I've got therapy for that. I love her and she means the world to me and I cannot start our relationship on a lie or with secrets . If its at the risk of her getting mad at me then I can take it . I just hope we can get through this .

"Angelo ?"

"Bella."

" Blue."

I held her hand and closed my eyes.
"I've known since Sunday. I was the one who found you on the night Duncan attacked you."

Cleo was silent for a couple of seconds . I opened my eyes and she was smiling. What the hell she's not losing it .Hang on am I dreaming? No I'm not .

"I figured that out when you opened the bracelet. It wasn't where I left it . Hence I gave it to you. "

Cleo leaned in and gave me a hug .

"Thank you sweetie pie. "
"Did you just call me sweetie pie?"

Cleo leaned back and smiled coyly and her eyes lit up she she looked at me .

"Yes . Your SUV gave it away. You have the same rosary hanging on the mirror and the reason I was also quite was because the car felt familiar. "

I smiled back and kissed her because I was nervous and she was calm for the past couple of minuets given what happened. She pulled back and looked at me with tired eyes and I felt a jab of guilt pass through me.

" Bella you're tired. I can see that."

"I will sleep Blue; besides I need to ask you something."

"Anything ..."

" what organization starts with an M ?"

I looked at Cleo and she had the same look she had when I first met her. Fear and uncertainty.

"The people I used to work for. Before I owned the club and had relationships with ; Sophia , Nikki and Nina. I slept with all of them but that was just for fun. I'm all about being serious now. I want us to work. The M stands for Marble. "

Cleo gave me a distant look, she put her index finger on her cheek and spoke;

"Is that why you're always looking for your marbles?"

I pulled Cleo closer placing her legs on my lap.

" Ha ha no. They were the good guys. They still are but I stopped working for them three years ago when I saved someone who was half dead when I found her."

" I don't know how to thank you. I only want you to be happy."

" I am happy; not only because I found you but because I have you in my life and I'd be a fool to let you go."