Chapter 11- Lunch & Drama✅

©2017 #KCMmuoe

I love lunches . Family lunches are the best after Church; we have what we call seven colours,its all the colours you can think of that are edible and sometimes healthy.

If you've ever been away of from home for a while. The one thing you look forward to is some good quality time with family and seven colors. The table looks like a feast of colors for the eyes and you know when something looks good and made with love your tummy starts dancing in a good way. You're spoilt for choice. On my plate however I would have ;green salad, carrots, broccoli, roasted potatoes, beans, beat root, and chicken breast without the skin or fish. I only ever visit red meat when I feel like it ; meaning if my iron levels are low or if I like you,I will force myself to eat it. I never have huge portions; because I have to make space for desert. I also don't eat pork; my tonsils always flared up as a kid. When they were removed I tried but I still can't . Desert is either custard and jelly or ice cream... However all three are delectable in one bowl separately. I also have a way of eating, I don't go from portion to portion on my plate ;if I have potatoes I eat and finish them before I move on to my peas .

I was just about finished with packing my handbag and changing into knee long black A line pseudo wrap dress comfy boots and a coat, when Angelo walked into the room looking casually cute in black jeans,sneakers,and a white crew neck sweater .He had a black beanie on and his watch smiling. His eyes however told a different story .

" Cleo . Are you ready to go?"

"Yes; but are you okay? You have a gorgeous smile but I can't help but see something different."

"I'm worried about Nina taking Gio. She's taken so much from me and I didn't know Ruth was her sister. My dad said I shouldn't worry about them he will still own the company even though I'm CEO. "

I was in the jewelry section of my closet and found is something I felt Angelo needed. Reaching for the bracelet I gave it to him.

"Here;I think it's time I let it go and it surprisingly it you and your father's initials on it. "

Angelo sat next to me on the bench in the vanity room / closet. He gave me a grim look and kisses me slow and sweet .Okay I'm now starting to believe he loves kissing me just because he can and I love it . I'm dreaming right... This can't be he tastes so good . Why the heck did I friend zone him. I threaded my fingers through his luxuriously soft hair and he moaned. I pulled away and he groaned .

"You're insatiable... "
I looked away shyly and stood up .

" we have to go its almost eleven."

Angelo stood up unlocked the bracelet that has taken me forever to figure out how to open, without looking and clicked it on his wrist.

"Thank you; and just so you know this conversation isn't over. When I put Giovanni to bed this evening you're mine."

I giggled with my husky voice smiling.

" You've had me since Friday aren't you bored already?"

"No. I want to be the cause of your fading voice, no one else."

Angelo tied his hair up into a mini man bun . It was thick and the length of his hair wasn't that long It was medium .

" You're the one with the fading voice , I was outside jogging . Boy do you have a set of lungs on you. Thank goodness the walls are thick enough. "

"I will add addictive to that list. "

"You have list?"
" yes I promise to share later . "

Angelo put his hand in mine and we walked out to the where he parked his car and once I buckled up and put my bag down He started driving and I was subjected to his taste in music. I was quiet for most of the ride because I felt like we were moving as quick as lightning . I trust him yes , it feels right . He's not my boss anymore and well Mr Stone called. Apparently good news travels fast . Paul Stone is a PR Marketing company similar to Massa but it has more of a quirky edge and they aren't stuck in one place . What I mean is , you get to travel more and do some exploring and participate in philanthropic projects.
Paul's assistant called me on Friday afternoon after Mass and set up a meeting for Monday morning. I haven't told anyone and I want to keep it that way. Good thing I don't know how he looks and I haven't bumped into him , I don't want an Angelo saga. He's amazing. Speaking of lunch I don't want to arrive empty handed . I don't know what Angelo's mother is cooking but I need to grab a bottle of good wine and a box of chocolates. Talk about having lunch with the Massa's.