Chapter 65 Unexpected✔

Angelo

Cooking has always been therapeutic for me and if I don't cook; I went downstairs to go stock up on food. Ever since Cleo happened, we have everything in order. The kitchen had labels and sections . Making lunch for Gio when he has school was easy.

Cleo was knocked out cold because she was busy with the twins last night. I used to struggle on weeks that I had the twins over but now I don't because,I made up with my baby love. We had an early dinner because I wanted to take Cleo somewhere special so after cleaning up we hit the road to the estate where Clara and Brent lived . It was well secured and safe to raise kids there.

The Perelli's lived there too and I wanted the kids to have a normal life ... With extra security. The beach house in Cape Town was still a possibility. Cleo has this thing she does when she goes quiet she cues her playlist but I decided to load my music instead.I knew what she loved so; I named it Cleo with a heart.As unpredictable as she is she was too quiet.

"Cleo ?"
"Huh?"
"What's wrong babe?"

"Something about what the doctor said after the accident."

"About having babies again..."

"Yes. I don't want to get our hopes up."

"Is Arsenal playing home ?"

"Ha ha. No . It hasn't played home at all this month."

"Do you suspect you're pregnant?"

I pulled up the house and shut the car off ; took off my seat belt and Cleo unbuckled hers.
With no hesitation I took both her hands kissed them and looked at her. When she locked eyes with me she became nasal and her eyes went watery.
"I don't know ."
I wiped her tears and kissed her and pulled back.

"I meant what I said . We can try again and if we need to see doctors we will . I won't leave you."

" Blue do you believe in miracles ?"

"I do. I'm looking at one right now who also gave birth to two more."

" Three weeks ago when I woke up something felt strange. I told Brent what was going on and he ran some tests."

My heart started pounding fast .

"Did you get the results?"

" Yes. "

" And?"

"Seems like being clean and sober has its benefits."

"Are you telling me what I think you're telling me Bella?"

"Yes.I want to keep it secret ."

"Why?"

"Need I remind you what happened the last time we told the world? I don't want to go through hell again."

"You're making me the bad guy."

" No I'm not . You only messed up that one time and I have never held it or used it against you. I just don't want to fight. I don't "

" Me neither. I need to show you something."

" Okay..."

I kissed Cleo and she didn't kiss me back meaning I just mucked up.

" I'm sorry."

"So am I. What are we doing here."

" I know the Villa held bad memories.We also didn't spend enough time at the beach house. Its still ours . I wanted to make up for a lot so I built a new house for us and our family."

I unlocked the doors and we both walked out the car. I went before Cleo to open the door.

"What are we doing here Massa?"

I hugged Cleo from behind and she leaned into me. I turned her around and kissed her again and she reluctantly kissed me back.

"I said I'm sorry . "

I had already switched the lights on and I .

" I'm still a bit mad. After all we've been through you vilify me ."

" I didn't mean to. "

" Its not only just now . You've neglected me for the past couple of days . You get all moody when I want to stay in and not go shopping and you hover."

" I'm your boyfriend."

" That's exactly the point. Something somehow just clicked. I want more . "

Cleo pryed my hands off her; walked and turned around at the door leaving me confused.

"Cleo..."

"Angelo. I've given you more than enough time and I can't be stuck in this cycle. If you wanted us to be together ,you'd have already commited. I'm not sure if our relationship can go the distance. Since you're indecisive ; I'm making a decision for us . I'm leaving you ."

"Cleo. Don't."

This wasn't going the way I planned . I ran towards Cleo and saw her face and the seriousness her eyes held untill her eyes softened and she looked like she was about to cry.

" Oh hell. What's he doing here? I thought he was with Carlo."

I turned around and saw Giovanni with a face full of tears running towards us

"Mommy please don't go! Don't go. Daddy stop her . Why do you always mess up. " I hate you!"

Giovanni ran to Cleo bypassing me and Cleo knelt down to hug him .

"Shh champ don't hate your daddy. We both love you. "

As fast as my heart was beating it was breaking at the same time.

" I love you don't leave daddy. He wants to make you my mommy for real; come see don't leave us ..."

Cleo followed Gio to the back of the house .I followed them and he led Cleo to the surprise I had planned ...
Everyone was there and Cleo looked surprised. I knelt down with the engagement ring box as soon as she saw me she let go of Gio's hand to wipe her tears. Everyone was cheering and shouting congratulations.

"What? Why didn't you tell me?

" If you say no I will understand Cleo. It was a surprise. Don't leave... Please. "

"I..."
"Will you be my ever after?"

(C) #KCMmuoe