Chapter 43- Train on a fast track✅

All rights reserved
©2017 #KCMmuoe

Cleo

The Massa's are a very well connected family on the ground, and most recently I found out underground too. The shooting incident was Cleared up within an an hour . When Nicolai pulled me away from everything; he made sure I wasn't alone and that I was with him at all times. Angelo was air lifted to the hospital and Duncan was knocked out cold and taken away. I constantly worry and whether or not I hide it well, is another story. When Rosa joined me and Nicolai in the car she gave me a hug and a shoulder to cry on. The roads weren't that busy which made the drive to the hospital quicker.

The ride was quiet, until we made it to the parking lot of the hospital. As soon as Nicolai stepped out the care , I was left alone with a very calm but worried Rosa.

"Cleo are you okay?"

I shook my head and cried again.

"I'm sorry. This is all my fault."

" no it's not my angel don't blame yourself."

" he wanted the guys to come in and handle the situation and I said no. My inflexible ways ... "

Rosa gave me a hug again.

"He loves you okay and he will make it through."

"He was bleeding ."

"He's a fighter he will fight to come back to you."

"Nina and Gio?"

Rosa looked back at me and smiled

"You care about Giovanni don't you ?"

"Yes even though he's not my son. He is probably confused and scared . "

" How did you know that they were in danger. "

"Duncan's third personality. Dunk."

Rosa looked at me with remorseful eyes. I had a feeling she wasn't sure about me.

"I miss judged you. You really love my son for who he is . Even Claudio said you wouldn't hurt him."

What Rosa said caught me off guard I knew she had her doubts. I didn't know how deep she felt. I nodded and opened the door; My mind was running wild and I was worried about Blue. I needed to know he was okay . As soon as I stepped out Rosa followed and Nicolai took us to the waiting room. Were we found Mr Massa holding Giovanni who was crying the moment he saw us he ran to me and gave me a hug.

" Cleo! Please don't leave me mommy and uncle Gelo are hurt."

I picked up Giovanni and soothed him he was sobbing on my shoulder , and by the time I looked up I saw Dr Perelli.

"Shh Gio everything will be alright."

"Promise ? "

"Uncle Angelo will make it through he has to champ."

"Don't leave please."

Gio held on my neck tighter. Poor boy .

"Okay angel I won't . I promise."

Mr Massa was headed our way and Rosa had sat down as calmly as ever not saying a word to me . Again Gio had drifted off to lala land on my shoulder. Mr Massa told me what was going on with Angelo and what he told me brought me to tears... This couldn't be happening . Why the hell didn't I listen to Angelo , but then again I ended up saving Giovanni ...

Three months later

Its been three months since the shooting incident. Nina died .Duncan had shot himself after he went looking for Angelo had been in a coma. I was thankful he was alive and that he had started breathing on his own . Our babies had been growing week by week and I had already started a baby diary to make sure he didn't miss out on anything . Today marked seven months which meant I had two more months to go before our babies could be born. I was already in the maternity ward waiting for Dr Raphael.

I feel like a panda most of the time because I'm always sleeping if not eating or reading to or helping Gio with his homework. Rosa and Mr Massa have been more than helpful. Rosa and I had found middle ground with each other . She saw me through her husbands eyes. As for Ruth she's disappeared off the face of the earth and Jane is still avoiding me. We talk on the phone but that's as far as it goes. I heard the door swing open and Dr Raphael walking in with a smile.

"Hey Cleopatra .How are you and the babies ?"

"I think we are all fine. They need to be named before they come out.."

" So do you have any idea?"

"They both wake me up very early and they kick like there is no tomorrow ..."

"Gio ?"

Dr Raphael squirted the gel on my tummy and started moving the scanner around ."

"He's talking to me and he has a girlfriend I should meet soon."

Raphael's assistant wiped my tummy and pulled my top down.

" Well he and she are well and I'm sure their daddy would love to see them. "

"What are you telling me Dr Raphael?"

" you're having a boy and a girl..."

"What else?... You have that look on your face ."

"Where are you headed after here?"

"I'm headed to sleeping sexy who I said a prayer for this morning at mass."

"He's awake ..."

"Come again?"

"He's awake . He came around this morning he remembered me but it seems like he can't remember other things, but I hope seeing your face will help him. "

I slipped on my comfy shoes and he helped me up . The ward Angelo was in was five floors up. As soon as we walked in he was watching soccer highlights. I couldn't explained the infestation of joy and relief that filled my heart when I saw him laughing.

He locked eyes with me and I smiled. He smiled back .

"Angelo?"

"Who are you? "

©#KCMmuoe