Chapter 29- Lunchtime Blues✅

All rights reserved
©2017 #KCMmuoe

Cleo

I usually know how I feel. Right now I don't know how to feel. I don't need time away from Blue I just need him to get that; I haven't had it easy since we started dating, and it all just came out wrongly. I love him and I don't want to lose him,now more than ever I need stability in my life . He walked out on me a week ago . What's going to happen when our child is born? Part of me wonders where he went that night he lost control at the restaurant. Who was he with , or who did he talk to?. Paul stayed with me and suggested I go to the resort . I'm finding it hard to understand that I met Angelo's mother. The woman in the picture that Blue showed me, is the same woman I met. He has the same mole on her upper lip as Angelo does. I have a feeling there is more to our meeting than just seeing someone who was presumed dead but is alive.

I was walking down the hall as fast as I could with Angelo hot on my heels.

"Cleo stop!"

Thank goodness the floor was empty; Angelo's baritone angry voice would scare anyone who wasn't prepared. It didn't scare me.

"No ."

Angelo sped up his pace somehow and stood in front of me .

" What will it take to make you believe I won't leave you . I am more afraid of you leaving me and running off with someone new. We need to talk about why you've been keeping stuff from me. "

I tried to duck and walk, but Angelo held me gently by the waist prompting me to look up .

"I'm not keeping stuff from you. I just don't want it to come out all wrong and we end up hurting each others feelings... Resulting in you walking out and running off to heaven knows where, instead of telling me what's going on."

Angelo pulled me in for a hug and soothed me by rubbing circles around my back. I pulled back and Angelo took my hand and led me back into my office and closed the door. We both sat down on the couch.

" I went to the club to look for Nicolai and I found him. I told him what was going on and he assured me you were not cheating on me ."

"Why would I ?"

" Nina."

"I'm not her or any of them."

"I know. Why didn't you tell me you were having a hard time with Sophia's clique ? "

"Its work . I don't want to come running to you with every little problem, you have enough to worry about with losing clients."

" Its because they want you not Ruth . I know you're working for them on a contractual basis and they are paying you more than they did . Come back to Massa ."

" No Angelo ,Ruth will be on the attack. I really need to stand on my own two feet."

"That's not fair we are a team."
I looked at Angelo and he looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Are we ?"

"Yes . I know you don't believe me but I need you to trust that I won't leave you no matter what we are a team okay?"

I nodded. .I wasn't feeling okay.My tummy was sore in fact campy

" Okay . "

" I want you and that's never going to change."

"The bruises on your knuckles, what happened Blue?"

" I was attacked this morning and I know who it was . "

My heart sank and I had a gut feeling that we were being watched

"The people you worked for want you back?"

Angelo kissed my forehead and looked at me nodding.

" I said no . You and our unborn baby are my priority. Your safety and happiness is all that matters ."

"What about you . He might need you. We both do."

Angelo chuckled .

"What if its a she?"
I kissed Angelo and he pulled me close

" A he."

" We'll know in three months."

"What if I win ? "

"Maybe ."
Angelo kissed me again.

"Please wake me up before you go my baby love."

" Will do. Sorry. Blue"

"I'm sorry for everything."

The pain in my stomach got worse. I was starting to panic because it was too early ....

" Aaah. Ooh . Something's not right. I have abdominal pain."

The room started spinning and my vision was bury . I tried to stand up but I couldn't. I felt sleepy and I couldn't keep my eyes open .

"Bella stay with me . Bella! No don't do this to me not now . "

***
I woke up on what felt like someone's lap . Taking a deep breath a familiar scent hit my nostrils. Angelo ?

I heard a familiar accent too.

"She will be fine Michel . You need to calm down and don't pull the stunt you pulled last week. "

"Fine . Maybe she's been taking strain. I swear I was gentle with her."

"You and gentle in the same sentence is rare."

" I really want her . I don't want to push her too hard. "

"She is already taking strain. She was jogging this morning. My guess is she already feels fat and unattractive."

Oh my word why does Blue always call Nicolai; he is also spot on about the feeling fat part.

"I love her fat or not."

"Then tell her ."

"She's out of it."

"No she's not . "

Angelo looked at me and I opened my eyes.

"Bella ?"
Damn Nicolai ...

"Blue. "
I lifted my head and looked at Angelo.

"What's wrong?"

"Nicolai is right."

Okay thanks Nicolai

Angelo opened his lunch tin, took out a tub of yoghurt and opened it. He scooped some out and looked at
me.

"Eat before you talk ."

I opened my mouth and he continued...

"I'm feeding you. Since you're struggle to feed yourself..."

"Wow. "

" Don't wow me you passed out."

Angelo looked angry and I was starting to feel guilty.

"I'm so sorry."

©2017 #KCMmuoe