Chapter 37 - Back to us ✅

All rights reserved
©2017 #KCMmuoe

Cleo
I hate being deceived, I really do. Maybe I was so blinded by love that I didn't see what Angelo was doing but now I see.
I thought I wasn't been followed, but he had my every move monitored. The other night when we found out that we were having twins he alerted Carlo that I was on the run. It wasn't a coincidence that he almost ran me over , and just a week and a half ago he called Brendan to get hold of me since I had left my phone at home .However I know Brendan he didn't like Angelo, something must have changed.

My head injury wasn't as bad as initially thought and I was thankful that our babies we okay.
Ever since we came back from the hospital I've been cold towards Angelo with good reason. I have a habit of keeping things to myself for the sake of
peace. A day after we came back from the hospital Angelo left his phone by the nightstand. He was dealing with a lot at work and specifically on that morning he was deep in thought. He wasn't saying anything to me. He just kissed me good morning and left. Later that morning I was woken up by his phone vibrating. I normally leave what's not mine alone, but something in me told me to look at the screen . My impulsive curiosity is to blame. I saw Sophia's name and photo lit up on his phone. When the phone stopped ringing; I unlocked his phone, selected Sophia's thread, and what I saw almost knocked the wind out of me. Friday nights are date nights for Angelo and I, but this Friday I decided to skip our date without warning. I was livid at Angelo. I don't mind him going to the Gentleman's Club and having fun with the guys . What I do mind is him kissing his ex and allowing her to do stuff I should be doing . After work I took my car and drove to a part of town where only one person knew me. I needed chocolate cake and a great meal. The restaurant was part of another farmers market I loved to go to on occasion . I had dinner and desert by myself without getting the third degree. While I was waiting for my chocolate cake I heard familiar voice. This woman was going on about what she did at a club with his ex boyfriend. Mind you she had no shame whatsoever. What caught my attention was when she mentioned my name. She mentioned how she knew Angelo didn't trust me and that he will and up leaving me because I'm not as good in bed as she is and that he's only with me because he is settling. Sophia didn't see me but everything started to make sense, including the content I found on Angelo's phone sent by her. I left the farmers market and drove around . It was raining all week , and by the time I got home there was a thunderstorm outside.

I didn't want to talk to Angelo; but I had a feeling he would be at my apartment. I did tell him I wasn't coming through to the main house.
When I made it back home all I wanted to do was take a shower , get into my PJs and sleep. I arrived home to a worried boyfriend who just didn't get that I was being passive aggressive. I ended up going in the bathroom and locking myself inside.

"Cleo what's going on?"

"Go away."

"No I'm staying ."

"Why would you want to stay with me when I can't give you what you want. "

"Where is this coming from?"

"Everywhere."

"Clearly I've done something to upset you ,which is resulting in you being so cold towards me."

"Yes you have."

"Let me fix it ."

" I don't think you can. Just go home."

"Fine."

"Fine."

I stood up from the fetal position I was sitting in; turned on the shower,and cleaned up. I was hoping Angelo will be gone by the time I got out, and to my surprise he was . I didn't want to focus on the hurt I was feeling let alone the heartache that didn't want to go away. I changed into my panda printed PJs and hit lights out.