Character Q&A *Angelo*♉💕

©2018 #KCMmuoe

Angelo

What attracted you to Cleo?

A lot of things; mainly her personality, heart , mind , brain and the fact that she's always keeping me on my toes .

You saw her at the food market a week before she showed up for a function at your club. Why didn't you make your move then?

To be honest I did make my move at the food market and she responded but stayed clear of me. Even when Nicolai was busy having fun with Jane, Cleo was nowhere in sight .

The club you own isn't for parties and events is it?

No. I can't tell you as yet what the club is uses for even Cleo doesn't know .

Yet she found one of the tunnels and why didn't you stop her?

It takes serious smarts to figure out how to open the tunnel entrance. She did what none of the women I've dated or been with failed to do which was impressive.

You're known for sleeping with any girl that can scratch your itch, as soon as you're done you bail. What changed?

Oh I used to do the hit and run. I loved sex as a fun activity. After Nina left ; I was bruised and broken... I turned to sex drugs and hot girls. My regulars were Jane, Sophia ,and Nina. Gio was staying with my dad ...sex had no meaning. It was my lifestyle. What changed was the day I met Cleo and she saw me for me and brought out a side of me that's always been difficult to show , but it comes naturally with her.

Don't you think you've known her for a short amount of time?

No. On the morning after we made love something in me shifted. I knew she was it.

Explain the scene that unfolded when you went for lunch with Cleo to your parents house?

I had broken up with Nina the week before I spotted Cleo on the security cameras . The Sunday I invited her to lunch she was quiet for the whole ride. Which either meant she was questioning her decision to be with me or she was afraid of something. Rachel embarrassed me by attacking her verbally , then things went downhill from there.

Are you threatened by Paul?

No .

Even though he's shown interest in Cleo?

Yes.

You kissed his girlfriend and pictures of your night out with Jane in comprising positions were sent to Cleo. Can you explain that ?

I spent the next day recovering from the night before it felt like I took something. I not using .

You were physical with with Cleo ... What snapped?

My self control .I regret what happened the night I walked out and she pretended nothing was wrong Friday morning. I have a temper on me I know. My throat was sore when I came around . We must have had a heated argument before and after I came home.

What did you argue about ?

It was about her not sleeping in the same bed as me or touching me .

Why haven't you asked her to marry you ?

I got shot on that day and I was out for three months.

After all that's happened do you still love her ?

Question is does she still love me?
I've never stopped loving her and I will never stop. I love her and I love our babies. I want to be a better man. I'm willing to do whatever it takes.

If she was awake and the both of you had a chance to talk what would you say?

I feel like garbage . I remembered everything that happened on Wednesday night. Jane only kissed me and I said no . I promised I wouldn't cheat and I didn't . I know I put our babies in jeopardy and I hate myself for what I did . They are alive and that's all that matters. You;Gio and our babies are my world . I'd die if you leave me . Please don't leave me .

©2018 #KCMmuoe