Chapter 15 - Interracial Relations & Love✅

All Rights Reserved
© 2017 #KCMmuoe

🚨 This chapter contains Smut content. 🚨

Cleo

Allow me to introduce myself;

Hi my name is Cleopatra Kwena. I'm a black South African woman and I love my chocolate white. There I said it. However color has never mattered to me because we fall in love with souls . I just have a preference , reason being I've dated within my race but I always find myself attracted to white guys. I can't explain it .
It's not psychological and its not because of our history.
I went to a Catholic convent school where we were taught it was okay to be friends with someone who's not of your colour .

I'm in love with a guy who's out of my league and has everything sussed out. I barely have my life sorted out and he just had to come walking in making me feel feelings that are foreign. I know love , I've experienced it but this is on another level. I don't know how we are connected but we are. This is the fastest I've ever made a relationship official.

My story is sort of a textbook case really. I was at the right place but on the wrong side of a club. I found a hidden tunnel that led to a study that had a double volume book case I pulled a book , trap door opened and I heard someone scream. I ran back the way I came only to be told I'd I wanted to live I should play girlfriend and kiss a totally handsome stranger . I played along ended up falling for a guy who's last name didn't click until I realized two weeks later that the guy I was canoodling with was the bosses son. I passed out at work, ended up in his guest room and left when he had an episode with his adorable son who's toy I found and now it turns out he's not his son .
I've also had so much sex this weekend. Angelo is like a machine he's got stamina for days. We both ended up sleeping with each other after saying stuff and doing stuff . I love sleeping with him , he loves sleeping with me and no we aren't friends with benefits. I friend zoned him , he was having none of it and on top of that he asked me to go back to the company and work for him... I said no. He was a bit disappointed and I pointed the fact that it will be unprofessional and I didn't want to be a victim of office gossip .
Today was interesting . I was invited by Angelo to lunch . As predicted it didn't go well and a guy he teased at school got his own back but I ended up being food poisoned and he stayed with me and played Doctor. I was coming around and my tummy was settling down and not doing back flips .I was in my heart printed PJ set and Angelo was in his boxers and long sleeve top . I reached for my phone and I saw that it was one am . Angelo was breathing deeply and snoring silently. He needed his rest. I got off his chest gently and tiptoed to the door and made my way to the kitchen. I made my self a cup of warm milk and I had a tray of pecan nut and carrot muffins. I sat on the couch and stared out the window I didn't feel like watching the anything. I had a lot on my mind .

Rachel doesn't like me period...She is Blue's step mother but she raised him. She doesn't like me , she thinks Angelo and I won't last; its too early to call it but he's hiding something or better yet he thinks I'm not ready to hear whatever it is. I will give him time. Angelo is a dream he's not only gentle , kind , caring , supportive, but sensitive too, and he would do anything for his family.
I noticed that all the men had a ring with an M on it except for Angelo and his dad . I asked Duncan when we were dating but he wouldn't tell me anything. Nicolai also had it on... Mr Massa has always been kind to me. He has known forever about Ruth . My phone vibrated snapping me back to reality. It was a reminder about my interview . Feeling tired I loaded my cup and side plate into the dish washer, put the muffins into an air tight container and I headed for the bathroom to go brush my teeth and back to bed only to find Blue tossing and turning .

"Leave her alone ... I'll blow your brains out. She's my Bella .All mine .You broke the code Duncan .."

Angelo was having a nightmare he started punching the pillow beside him and I froze . Out of nowhere he started calling my name in panic.
"Cleopatra? Cleo! Where are you?"