Chapter 40- Untold Secrets ✅

All rights reserved
©2017 #KCMmuoe

Cleo

There is nothing ordinary about my relationship with Angelo . It is both exciting and scary. Exciting in terms of the many changes I've had to go through the past couple of months , and scary because Angelo is a man of many secrets. I hate secrets I'd rather you tell me the truth instead of keeping it from me . We are all human and we are not infallible. The only thing infallible is my lipstick, but that too comes off my lips when I wipe away the make up... That's if I wear any.

Rosa the woman who looked like the woman on Angelo's bracelet, came running towards the car, she tripped and fell, and when I was helping her up the blue brigade came through.

She didn't look as happy as I saw her at the resort but she confirmed what I knew all along; she was Blue's mommy. She had beautiful blue eyes and brunette hair like her son. I didn't see it before but now I know how Angelo got his dark features and beautiful heart. She had given me a hug and a kiss on the cheek before she started talking to me.

Rosa had told me the reason she decided to come out from hiding and that it broke her heart to watch Angelo go through hell but she was glad I was in his life. I don't know what was it about her that made me feel o could trust her; but I told her about how I met Angelo , the pregnancy and how he had saved my life on the night Duncan attacked me. I started getting all emotional when Angelo walked in the room . I've never seen Blue cry so hard the way he did when he saw Rosa . He seldom cries ,but when he does you know that he is deeply affected.

By the time we left the hospital and when all was said and done, Rosa went back home with us . I was so happy to have a mother figure in the house and Angelo happy that his mom was alive . He was mad as hell at Claudio for keeping his mom away from him. He needed to make peace with his father and hear his side of the story . I can't have the twins growing up not knowing their grandfather . Last night he came to bed way after three in the morning. I had fallen asleep while reading and he woke me up and we both fell asleep.

I woke up Sunday morning to go to mass . The house was quiet and both Angelo and Rosa were fast asleep . I had called an uber to pick me up outside the fortress Angelo calls home . I knew most of the codes so Nicolai wouldn't be alerted . I made it to Mass on time,and I even got to talk to long lost contacts because I was a regular at Saturday evening mass to avoid people. I was on my way to the gate to go wait for my ride home when I felt a gentle steady grip on my arm Promoting me to turn around. I looked at him and smiled.

"You shouldn't be out and about with no protection. You're carrying precious cargo."

"Good morning . It's good to see you out and about. How are you feeling?"

" I have survived worse. How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay just tired and moody lately nothing I can't handle. "

"I thought you'd be here with Michelangelo. "

"He was out cold this morning . Rosa too . He only came to bed at three. He's hurting, angry ,and stubborn ."

"I know but he has you and the twins. Cancel your taxi I will take you home."

I took out my phone and cancelled the call and the driver of the car. Claudio drove out the church and made his way to Angelo's house.

"Thank you."

"No need. We are practically family now... "

"He hasn't asked me yet. I feel you two need to make peace. You kept Rosa hidden for a reason."

"He won't talk to me. I've been calling to no avail."

"Mr Massa ..."

"Cleopatra please call me Claudio."