Chapter 13

Cleo

All Rights Reserved
© 2017 #KCMmuoe

Cleo
I'm am a cardinal water sign with a Libra moon rising. I get along with other water signs, earth, fire ,and air. I have the twins in my chart they appear twice ,my card is the six of clubs and I constantly have to balance what I show on the surface, compared to what's really going on inside. In my numbers I have diplomacy and practicality . I have the two which means partnerships, four ; practicality and "stubbornness" , and six ... The caregiver and "pleasure seeker".
Certain situations bring out reactions that could scare the hell out of people who don't get me. I'm am moody and I'm prone to very dark mood swings. I could appear happy on the surface but deep down inside I am fighting a battle. Imagine an ocean that looks calm on the surface however underneath there is a raging storm and what you see isn't exactly what's going on. I'm constantly fighting for calm, peace, sanity, control and patience. If I at any point feel that all five are threatened, I run away as fast as I can.
I either go quiet , find a place to cry my eyes out, call a friend,or throw myself into my work . Jogging also clears my head.

I'm always friendly with both my light and dark side. I know what triggers my moodiness and cold side. Duncan called me difficult, Jesse the guy before him said I had issues and Angelo is an angel . He's been patient with me ... Well sort of, he could be the one, but what I'm seeing is contradictory to his sign and numbers. Before I knew his sign and numbers we were drawn to each other. I am able to gage how he feels and read him with no trouble. Since Friday night I have been able to sense everything Angelo was feeling, only difference this time its more amplified.
We had an undeniable connection ;making love only solidified the cord that we had into a bond that was totally unexpected but worth the wait... He's an amazing soul. In and out of bed . Leaving Massa was the best decision I could make. I couldn't be with Angelo in the same room and not feel explosions and fireworks every time he came near me.

Nina took Giovanni ... I know that because he wasn't in the car with us and I saw Angelo's face .A scuffle must have broken out. He had a bruised jaw and the side of his forehead head indicated impact and he had blood on the side of his bottom lip. I also saw that he took a longer route he needed time. I was angry about being attacked at lunch but time alone helped me . I had walked out the car because I had been in it for thirty minuets straight and I needed some air . It was thirteen degrees outside but I wrapped up warmly I just wanted to see the water flow that's it . It somehow calms me down. When I stood up, he stood up too. My decision to walk out wasn't the smartest. My butt was frozen and my fingers were starting to go yellow. I ran to the car opened up the back seat and a very confused Angelo who followed . He took off his gloves and put them on my hands . I took off my scarf and wrapped it around his neck and he smiled. I smiled back.

" Cleo are you ready to talk or do I have to play the waiting game with you?"

I looked at Angelo ,shook my head and hugged him. He held me close and kissed my temple . I leaned back and looked at his bruised face .

"How are you feeling ?"

"Sore but I will heal. I haven't lost you. I've lost Gio ... He wasn't mine to begin with. I could fight her but I will lose. I don't want to screw us up."

"You won't lose me... And well I won't let you, but we have to be open with each other."

" Your mood swings are or really dark . Where do you go to? I fear your silence ."

" It's too early to pick me apart."
"Then will you let me in?"
"I've shown you my scars Angelo, even parts that the sun has not seen. I've let you in where no man has gone but my toys have."

Angelo chuckled; and slid of his jacket and the scarf I gave him. I took off my jacket because I was feeling all hot and bothered and my heart was racing in a good way. He lifted my chin up and gently caressed my cheek moving closer and pulling me into his arms.

" I don't believe what you're telling me. You were a pro at handling it ."

"Would I lie to you?"
"You haven't and if you're saying what I think you're saying..."

I leaned in a bit closer to his chest to hear a familiar sound.

"I love the sound of your heartbeat. Its beating faster."

"Don't change the subject. "

"I'm not . I'm just saying I didn't want to see you sad , I still don't. I wanted to make the pain go away ."

"Neither do I and Bella mia . How did you manage to keep it for so long."

"I haven't exactly had a stable life Blue and what happened recently just set me back a little bit. I work twice as hard ."

"Promise me you'll tell me when you're ready. I don't want to push you or push you away ."

"I will."

"For what it's worth I'm honored."

"You're special and it means a lot. The feeling was different though."

"How did I do?"

"Better than my collection."

Angelo took a deep breath and I lifted my head off his chest and looked at him. He was pretty chuffed with himself and I couldn't help but smile at him .

"Quick question."

"Thank goodness you didn't ask for a quick one . The sensualist in me doesn't like those."

"It didn't complain yesterday."

"No but it likes it deeper and its always ready to go . My shower isn't kitted but yours is. Being on top of things is fun. "

"My house this weekend?"

"Yes. Oh yes ."

"No running?"

"No running."
Angelo leaned over to kiss me and I kissed him back gently. I didn't want to make him uncomfortable. He pulled back and locked eyes with me.

"Promise me something..."

"What?"
I sat up and looked at me.

" Don't you ever cheat on me . "

"Only if you promise the same"

"I promise . I'm in love with you and I love you ."
Tears were starting to blur my vision and I nodded .

" Ti amero Angelo. You have my loyalty, love and support. "

"So are you going to tell me what goes on in your head when you go all dark?"

"I will only if you get some counseling first. You just lost Gio to Nina ."

I kissed his forehead .

"I have you."
"Then get better for Gio .Did he call you mean?"

"yes and ran to Duncan. My heart is breaking."

Angelo's eyes were red . It hurt me to see him hurting. I couldn't explain it ; again my heart ached for him. How could he go through such emotional torment caused by someone he loved .

"Blue when you cry it hurts me too. You've been through a lot..."

My tummy started rumbling.

" So has your tummy. I'm going to take you to my favourite restaurant and feed you ."

"Don't change the subject ."

Angelo moved from the back to the drivers seat I followed suit.

"I'm not we'll talk it over brunch."

© 2017 #KCMmuoe