Chapter 57 Cake collection✔

Cleo

I love dropping bombs when people aren't ready; rip the bandage off as quickly as I could to ease the blow , or push back a dislocated shoulder on the count of one insteadd of three. Angelo takes his time and I love him for that. He makes sure he does a good job with anything he does.

I had a surprise Birthday breakfast planned for Angelo.We needed to get to the family restaurant on time and his mom was cooking . I don't know what changed but she's made it clear she didn't approve of my relationship with Angelo. It came as no surprise that my race was a factor. I wish we could find fair ground. The twins aren't to blame and Cloudio has been fair through the whole situation.
I was looking at Angelo who had an impassive look ...right on cue Paul just let himself in and walked into the kitchen.

" Massa ? Cleo?"

I turned around and fake smiled at Paul gave Angelo a peck on the cheek and made my way out.

" Hi Paul. Cleo come back we aren't done."

"I have to go get your cake from the bakery. We'll talk later! "

Angelo was hot on my heels and by the time I reached the car and opened the door he closed it.

"Cleo whoever is at the restaurant can wait . How far along are you?"

"A couple of weeks. "

Angelo kissed me and I kissed him back.He held me close and pulled back .

" Do you really have to go?"

" Yes blue... "

" See you in a bit?"

"Aha ."

" I'm happy . "

"So am I . Love you see you in thirty minutes ."

"Can't wait. Your present is the best present ever."

I got into the cockpit and drove out to the bakery my order was ready I just had to wait for a bit . I trusted Paul enough to get Angelo to the restaurant on time he was my back up plan.

Alexis the lady who owned the bakery; apologized again for not being able to come through to deliver the cake. I told her I understood. It started pouring outside and as soon ad I put the cake in the car I started the fifteen minuet drive to the restaurant. Ten minuets away from the venue ; it started to hail very hard , I took a turn, pulled over and I managed to find a spot overlooking the ocean at a deserted parking lot as soon as I shut the engine off my phone rang .

"Hey Blue ."

"Hey Bella thank you so much . Have I told you how much I love you and you mean the world to me. Everyone is here and my mother cooked, all that's missing is you. I'm in tears ."

"I'm sorry I'm not there to wipe them away my angel. "

" You will later on today. First the bracelet now this... You're my angel Cleo."

I heard screeching noises and I couldn't see a thing .

" As soon as the hail subsides I will come through with cake.If I don't make it on time Rosa has already baked the coffee and chocolate cake you loved as a kid."

"Love you Blue. Go enjoy yourself."

" I can't you're not here. The twins also noticed. Pia hasn't stooped crying and Pio decided to join the party. "

"Aww my baby love I will be there soon and we'll be together as a family. "

"I miss you ."

"Get here soon."

"I will."

The noise got louder and before I knew it my car was hit from behind causing the systems to start beeping I tried to recover from the whip lash and remove the seat belt but it wouldn't budge.I heard shouting from my phone and when I tried to reach it I was hit again this time the car rolled and all I remember were air bags and cold bone chilling water.

© #KCMmuoe