Chapter 51- Forgiveness part 2✅

All Rights Reserved
© 2019 #KCMmuoe

Cleo

The past couple of months have been hard on me emotionally and physically. When I woke up after my operation I found my mother by my side and my babies sleeping on the other end of the room. I've been a mother for three months now and I'm loving the experience. The sleepless nights are getting better though .The twins are staying at Rosa's for the weakened and Gio had his first sleepover which meant that I had the weekend off. I had done a great job in avoiding Angelo until yesterday. He hadn't stopped sending me flowers since the twins were born. He started also sending me gifts, when I went back to work . Yesterday he sent me red short stem roses in a square vase the Friday the day before that he sent me pink and white tulips which almost made me cry because the note attached read;

I'm never going to stop loving you. Even though you're avoiding me I will find a way your heart... Even if it takes me forever.

On Friday the roses had a note that he wrote saying ; I miss you. I lost track of time on Friday busy backing up data and making sure my assistant understood the filing and the color coding system. I was a bit hard on her so I gave her an early day I felt bad . Oh and Blake called me to ask what was wrong . Truth be told I was moody and stressed. Mary forgave me when I gave her a slab of chocolate. She goes all goo goo eyed when Blake walks in and forgets her name among other things. She's okay but hopelessly in love. Blake likes her too.

Last night Angelo racked up the courage to look for me instead of accommodating my avoidance stunts .
When he eventually asked me out after asking for my forgiveness;he invited me to dinner.
I accepted but it almost didn't happen because he suggested he cook for me at the Villa and I had a mini shell shock moment and declined, but when he suggested the penthouse I accepted. When we made it to the club there were cops everywhere. He gave me his phone when it rang and Paul came clean about a gang rival gang attack and Angelo not being aware of the narcotics being delivered to the club . Angelo came back home two hours later; by that time I had already made a three cheese sandwich with some apple juice I left half for Blue . I fell asleep on the couch and Angelo tried to wake me up but I ended up hitting lights out again on his shoulder.

I was sleeping peacefully in Angelo's arms and he had his one arm around my waist and the other around my shoulder. He'd grown a beard and his hair was longer too . He had combed it back but it must have have way during the night it was loose. My body alarm used to wake me up at four in the morning but nowadays its six . It was still grey and wet outside, and as predicted I was up at six before Blue .He was out like a light I could tell by his breathing . I untangled myself from him; took my phone from the counter and made my way to the main bedroom . When I opened the closet I surprised to see most of my clothing still where I left it , including my Shoes and everything. I shed my clothes and hopped into the shower. By the time I was done I rummaged through Angelo's side of the closet looking for a sweater because the temperature had plummeted. I wasn't planning on staying put so I found his navy blue cotton sweater and put it on and made my way downstairs. I had grey joggers on and white socks no shoes . When I turned the corner Angelo wasn't where I left him ... I thought nothing of it until I checked my phone. I had five missed calls and a text message from Angelo. I poured myself some coffee sat down by the bar stool and called Angelo. He picked up on the first ring .