Chapter 46- worries✅

All rights reserved
©2018 #KCMmuoe
Cleo

The past month has been hard on me ; not only physically , but emotionally too. It feels like I'm just being used. Don't get me wrong I get enough time in the day to work . I don't work for Paul anymore ; however Mr Massa hired me to work for the Communications department since the two companies merged and they decided to restructure. Jane left Nicolai for Paul . She called off the engagement to Nicolai after the accident. He opened up after a while when I asked him why he wasn't with Jane at a work function. Nicolai is a sweet guy , he's also protective over those he loves. We have become good friends and he's like a brother to me. Jane won't talk to me and Brendan moved away two months after Angelo was in hospital. I've learned to cope on my own ;since Rosa blames me for Angelo's injury amongst other things, she even suggested I sleep in the guest room instead of sleeping with Angelo in the same room . Rosa is direct and she doesn't care if you like it or not she will get her point across in a calm but forceful manner . She wants to protect Angelo I get it . I don't want to over stress; I've been careful with my pregnancy and everything has been going well thank God . I didn't wan to be around Rosa for obvious reasons and Angelo hasn't been aware about what was going on . He just found out a couple of minuets ago what happened. I wanted to leave but he wasn't having it . He even went as far as locking the room . I also threatened to scream and trash the room. Angelo was calm and I was fighting for calm.

" Bella you're heavily pregnant . you're not going to throw things around and scream ."

I sat down on the bed and he sat down beside me;held my hand, kissed me, and looked at me . I saw something I hadn't seen in a while . Fear...

"Let me go Blue."

"No Bella ."

"Yes. "

"I will handle my mother she's just afraid and it wasn't your fault my angel. I've been an arse. Listen to me ..."

"I'm listening."

"No you're not . Your mind is running wild ."

Angelo was right . I was far away.

"I'm not letting you go. I've loved you wrongly and you deserve a better man . You loved me with no hesitation ; before you knew who I was , what I did, and what my life was about. Yes I have a hectic past but I've suffered enough and so have you. You're my one real shot at love. I've missed out on a lot of time with you and the babies and I'm ready, hell I've always been ready to be a better man. "

"What if you get bored with me ? I already look like a beach ball. You always have girls Who look like models at your disposal. I've been all worried about you relapsing, and leaving me because I've gained weight . I promised not to cheat on you and you promised not to cheat too. I've given you nothing but love , loyalty , and respect."

Angelo wiped a tear from my face .I was starting to get all emotional again .

"You've given me more honey. You've given me two beautiful children."

"Not yet. "

"Okay soon... And I want more with you. Gio loves you . I know how hard it was taking Gio under you wing especially after Nikki died. He loves you . I love you . Please give me a chance to prove I am worthy of your love ."

I leaned in to hug Angelo and kiss him on the side of his neck and collar bon and looked at him.

"Okay Blue."

"I'm sorry for hate fucking you."

"You already apologised . You had an indoor pick nick set up with all my favorite things."