Chapter 44 -Remember Me✅

All rights reserved
©2017 #KCMmuoe

Angelo

There is a moment between sleeping and waking up. I call it limbo . You feel like you're floating in an endless vortex of either light or darkness or constant uncertainty. The moment I woke up I felt all groggy and foggy . I knew I wasn't home because the room I was in was awfully quiet and the walls were all white. I looked around and it felt like forever until someone came . When the door opened I was so happy to see uncle Raphael. Wait he's a doctor... Please don't tell me I had another heavy night . I hope this isn't a rehabilitation room.
When Raphael walked in with a beautiful pregnant woman . She smiled at me and I smiled back. Should I know her. My heart is beating fast in a good way Who was she and why did my heart rate just spike up. I don't care if she's married or not I want her and she knows my name.

"Angelo?"

"Who are you ?"

She looked like she was about to cry .She looked down and rubbed her swollen belly.

Dr Raphael checked my vital signs and I had already finished the water I found on the side of my bed . The lady looked up again and my heart skipped a beat; her eyes calmed something in me and she looked so familiar.

" My name is Cleopatra. "

"Hi Cleo I'm Angelo. "

She sat down on the chair and I stretched out my hand to shake hers but I kissed the back of her hand and her palm. Dr Raphael interrupted our moment by asking me something.

"Michel I will be back with lunch for you and Cleo."

I looked up and questioned why he was leaving ... He then smiled and winked at me."

"Uncle Raphael are you setting Me up on a date?"
Cleopatra laughed and left me looking dumbfounded .

"Okay let me in on the joke Cleo..."

"I'm yours ."

"So this isn't a set up ? "

"No ."

" You're pregnant whose the father? If it's a good for nothing scum who left you; I will beat him up. "

"No blue don't beat yourself up. "

She stood up and placed my hands on her tummy and I could feel something kicking .

"Why is it reacting to my Voice."

"They are. They know their father."

I smiled and chuckled.

"So you're my wife ?"

Cleopatra winced and looked at me calmly

"No . Girlfriend and you've been out of it for three mouths."

"So I don't have to break up a home in order to get what I want?"

"What on earth are you talking about ?"

"I like you a lot you make my heart beat fast and I feel all giddy."

"Do you remember anything at all?"

"Either than what you just told me... Hmm nothing. "

She sat back down and gave me an impassive look.

"Okay Blue. "

Blue ... That's the color of my eyes . Why does she call me that. I feel like I should respond but I can't connect my response to what I know I should say.

"Cleo ... My heart knows you but I can't connect the dots with my brain. "

"Its okay . This has been the most difficult situation I've ever had to go through. First it was Rachel who didn't want me to be with you; Rosa who doubted my love for you,Your exes ganging up on me, on top of everything I've stressed about you leaving me because I'm fat and pregnant ,or that my race was going to cause problems in our relationship... That's if we have one because of all the girls you've had I happen to happen to be trouble ! Lisa , Jane , Nikki , Sophia, Ruth, and Nina rest her soul have never had to deal with any of this at all. I'm feeling guilty because I didn't listen to you when you wanted your men to handle Duncan. Now Giovanni has no mother or father . He asks me when are you going to wake up and... "

Oh my word why do I feel so bad.

"Giovanni is my son. "

Cleopatra stood up and turned around .

"No he isn't and maybe its too much to process Blue ... Michelangelo but what's worse than forgetting the woman you knocked up is forgetting that you loved me. "

Cleo started walking away.

" Cleo give me a chance damn it. I just woke up. I can't remember anything!"

"Watch your tone ."

"Cleo don't leave . "

If I wasn't wired up so I could run after her but my legs weren't responding .Cleo looked at me with a face full of tears . She wiped her tears and looked at me again .

"I need to get out . I can't leave Giovanni .However when you get back home... Wait your house I won't be there.

I started feeling all sorts of scared .

"You're carrying our babies . Help me remember . If I could get out of this bed and kiss you just to remember how you taste I could . Meet me half way please. Don't make me beg "

Cleopatra walked to the bed. She kissed my forehead and I felt sparks flare up in my veins. She proceeded to kiss my lips and I kissed her back hard . She pulled back and kissed my neck and my whole body was on fire. She pulled away and wiped a tear that had made its way down her cheek. Her scent triggered something in my brain and everything I couldn't remember came back to me . I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Good bye Angelo ."
I caught Cleo by the wrist and she turned to face me.

"Bella mia don't go please ... I'm your Azzuri ."

"Blue don't joke with me ..."

"I'm not kidding my love ..."

©2017 #KCMmuoe
TBC🔜