Chapter 24- Missing Cleo Badly✅

All rights reserved
©2017 #KCMmuoe

Angelo
One week later.

I have to get her back . I screwed up so badly I don't think there is any way to fix the mess I made ...

Cleo will not talk to me . Ever since her visit to the hospital last week. She's carrying my child; I had asked doctor James how far along she was , she told me two and a half months . Cleo cried and I didn't know how to react because I don't know how to handle over emotional. Even when Nina was pregnant I avoided coming home early because she would cry and complain about the smallest of things. To be honest she tested my patience. I guess I wasn't really in love.

When Cleo cried; I let go of her hand, walked out the room and drove out of the hospital. She didn't deserve what I did. I tried to call her she wouldn't pick up. I went to her apartment but she hadn't been home when I stopped by;in fact I came everyday , and still she wasn't home . When I called Paul he told me she hadn't been to work all week and she was working from the location she was at. He also added that she was coming in on Friday ,which was today. I wanted to see Cleo and talk to her . I can't imagine her loving someone else . She hasn't given me any reason to doubt her and she hasn't turned to Paul for solace.
I don't know what I was jealous for because they both have a brother and sister like relationship.
My father also called me on Sunday and gave me an ear full about not going back to my old ways and he also reminded me of the fact that Cleo isn't any of my exes .
He asked me what was going on and I told him everything.
Truth be told I was scared that I was going to fall off the wagon and I'd make a bad father. I made a mistake and my girlfriend needs to know how sorry I am. If I have to get down on my hands and knees to beg I will.

I made it to Paul's office by seven in the morning. I knew he had a mini kitchen in his office ,and I could make myself a meal and eat.

I used the access card Paul gave me a while back to go through security, made my way to his office , made a bowl of ; strawberry and chocolate krispies . I sat on his office chair turned the chair around and put my feet up at the corner of his desk and started eating . Paul doesn't eat two flavors of cereal at once... Cleo does oh how I miss her .
The view Paul has is breathtakingly beautiful and it's not helping that his office desk is huge . He better not be doing what I think he is doing. The sunrise looked beautiful . I closed my eyes to feel the warmth of the rays and took a deep breath.
I saw Cleo's face. For a moment everything felt right until I heard the door open ,and a voice that was music to my ears. My body reacted before my brain could register what was going on . I accidentally spilt hot milk on my grey Chinos I had hung my black jacket on the chair and my sky blue dress shirt was not caught in the accident.

"Paul I am back. Why the hell are you in early ,you're not in at this time. You're an owl. Paul say something... "

I kept quiet because I couldn't believe my ears.

"Fine if you want to pull an Angelo I don't mind . I can't be sad anymore and the getaway was what I needed. Paul say something. I missed Angelo's calls on purpose because he walked out on me fine I will talk.

I saw his father at the resort without Rachel however with another woman who had Angelo's eyes and face . He looked happier than when I saw him with Rachel. Mr Massa invited me to lunch . He knows. The lady he was with was sweet ; she was not pretentious, racist or looked down on me in any way . She told me outright that she likes me and Angelo is very lucky to have me, an since you still have your back to me Mr Stone I will leave . Have a great day. "

I put the bowl down and turned around.

" Bella ! I'm sorry. I love you and the baby . I was scared that I'd fall off the wagon . "

Cleo looked beautiful in a winter knee high grey dress and black boots.

" Angelo ? "

I slid across the desk to give Cleo a kiss and a hug. She surprisingly kissed me back but stepped back.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too and I forgive you.Why won't you hug me ?"

"Your pants are wet. I can't freak out."

I looked down and shook my head .
I pressed a button on Paul's desk and his closet door opened. I pulled a dumbfounded Cleo in and started unbuttoning my pants and slid them off .

"Its okay I'm happy you're here .I want you so bad"

"Not in Paul's Closet and you have to apologize properly."

I went down on my knees in my boxers and held her leg.

" Don't leave me . I need you ."

"I am not leaving you. Just please get up. "

I stood up and looked at a confused Cleo . I stood up and kissed her . I miss her sweet rosy scent in fact I missed everything . I needed to make sure I wasn't dreaming so I leaned down and nipped her collar bone .

" I need to be sure this isn't a dream."

Cleo leaned back to look at me . I could feel my eyes sting and a lump in my throat.

" I'm real and this isn't a dream okay. I've missed you . The you that is in control and not running."

Cleo kissed me with so much passion and I returned the favour by wrapping her legs around my waist; pinning her against the wall and kissed her back hard .

"I want you ."

I whispered in Cleo's ear and she kissed my neck.

"You can have all of me at home and we can make up later . "

"I'm not letting you out of my sight. I will work from Paul's office today. Blake will bring my stuff . We will leave together."

"Sí Azzuri. Now can you gently place me down , slide your very strong hands of my thunder thighs..."

I kissed Cleo again and she giggled.

"Sexy thighs that feel so good on me."

"Let me finish. "

"Okay ."

" My pregnant horny body wants to hate fuck you back thoroughly."

"My ripped horny body wants to make love to you. Forgive me for being a jerk ."

I put Cleo down and she hugged me.

"Forgiven get some pants on hot stuff."

"Cute stuff . You look beautiful ."

"Thank you."

"Love you."

"Love you more."

Cleo stood by the door and I reached for a pair of black slacks and slid them on .

" I can make you breakfast."

"I already ate. "

"Lunch?"

"Maybe."

"Cleo."

"Angelo."

"Lunch ..."
I was about to pull the water works

"Please don't cry."

"Please say yes."

TBC🔜

©2017 #KCMmuoe