Chapter 30- Fears and Mistakes✅

Angelo

For the longest of times I've wonder how it would feel to be in a relationship where I don't have to worry about my girlfriend being unfaithful to me. The last three women I've been with made me wonder, because they proved my suspicions right. Nina had a child with my cousin , Sophia slept with a stranger and Nikki slept with Duncan too . They all said that they felt unappreciated and that emotionally I wasn't there. They didn't get me . Cleo has been patient with me although she needs her space , she eventually comes around and she hasn't once just looked for someone els or sleep with Brendan. She gets me.
I feel bad for keeping her away from him; he goes to the club and has access to the lounge. I don't trust him around Cleo.Until I'm sure he won't pull any moves on what's mine I'm keeping him away.
Bella passed out again; shame she's trying to adjust to the changes she's going through. I almost freaked out. I've been through first time father gitters before, I don't want anything to happen to both Cleo and our baby. It sort of feels like the first time since Gio wasn't mine. I wonder how's he doing . I haven't had contact with him for a while now.... I'm thankful for a lot of things at the moment including my wife... Girlfriend who is well on her way to becoming my fiance, then wife.
After feeding Cleo; we headed to the maternity ward at the hospital, Dr James was there waiting for us. She found nothing wrong with our baby which was a relief. I also have a three dimensional picture of our baby. I now have it as my screen saver right next to its mother . Cleo fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. She looks so adorable with her lips parted slightly lightly snoring. She's mine all mine. I was doing some work in bed looking at a shipping schedule my father sent. Cleo says she saw a woman that looked like my mother and I believe her . My dad has been avoiding me. I know because we usually have breakfast meetings weekly he cancelled twice. I was almost done sorting out logistics and the tunnel entrance for the delivery at the club would be the drop off point. Nicolia will take care of the delivery . My dad will call if there are any changes . I'm not going back to the organization ; no way in hell.I'm also still on edge but calmer now that the two people I care about are safe. Cleo is my world I don't want to put her in harms way. I love her so much. I also can't keep stuff from her she sees right through me. I put the tab down and turned off the light. I fell asleep right next to Cleo and drifted off. I was bone tired and sliding under the covers next to someone I loved was all I needed.

*
I dreamt I was running towards Cleo and then she disappeared . Next thing I knew I had a gun; I was aiming for Duncan but I shot someone instead, and there was blood on my hands and shirt. I blinked again and I had shot Bella . Ruth , Nina , Nikki and Sophia were laughing. I then shot all of them and it felt weirdly good . In my second dream during the night I was in the house with Gio , Cleo and our baby . They were all happy and so was I. I was also talking to Cleo in my dream.

"Blue are you okay?"

"I am okay my baby love. I have you and our family. Gio is growing fast."

" Yeah and he loves calling you uncle Gelo ."
" Promise me you'll never leave me ."
Cleo stood on hee toes and kissed me passionately. I kissed her back and loved every second of it.

" I promise and one more thing."

"What my babe?"

"You don't have to be strong all the time. Stop trying to hide all the time. I can see right through you ."

Pulling Cleo in for a hug I whispered;

" I promise . I love you."

"I love you more Blue ."
*
I was slowly coming around ; I was expecting an empty bed, and Cleo gone which will result in me getting angry and her walking out and I don't want that happening. I felt a warm body next to me; without a doubt I knew who it was.I picked my phone up and glanced at the screen, it was already seven in the morning and Cleo was still in lala land. She should be up by now but she's still sleeping aww my baby is tired. I wonder what she was up to. I vaguely heard her this morning typing away on her phone . At one point I heard her walk out to what I assumed was my study.Cleo always has her phone with her . She must have left it somewhere in the house . I crawled out of bed and headed for the bathroom; I got cleaned up and ready for work . Bella was sleeping like a rock . I headed downstairs to make breakfast; I still had time and I knew I had no meetings today just checking up on departments and discussing a possible collision with Stone and Massa with Paul. Cleo will be near me , I'm working on it.
It was almost eight when she came down wearing black skinny jeans with one of my sky blue crew neck. Sweaters and her black boots.

" Morning Bella ."

"Morning Blue. Have you seen my phone anywhere ?"

Cleo looked panicked and troubled. She looked cute.

" Na ah . You look so cute when you worry."
Cleo rolles her eyes and grabbed a cup of blue berries and reached for my phone ."

"If I wasn't worried I'd give you blue balls. However right now I can't.

Finally I feel like I'm in a proper relationship.
"You don't know my phone password . "

" Yes I do . We are a couple .I pretend not to know but I do. "

" Sneaky ."
Cleo bit her bottom lip and dialed a number
"Sexy . I'm addicted to you ."
"Good to know. "

I was near the fridge when I heard a song from the freezer . I was getting the yoghurt out and I saw Cleo's phone and saw my name with hearts on the screen.

"This is my girlfriends phone?"
Cleo walked around the island and stood behind me.

" Good morning boyfriend with the sexy voice. I want to hear you scream my name."
I turned around and I saw Cleo looking at me salaciously. We both put our phones down.

"Wow . Who are you and where is Cleo."

" She's in her boyfriends kitchen as horny as hell and time isn't on her side . She was turned on but now she wants to kiss him good morning , and have breakfast. "
I leaned down to kiss Cleo and she kissed me back and then pulled back.

"Honey are you okay?"

"Ive already had a late start to the day and my hormones are all over the place . We will contunue this conversation after work ?"

"Okay but we aren't leaving until I watch you eat . I made sure it was balanced ."

"Okay ."

Cleo sat across me and started eating. I joined her and before nine I made sure she was at work. Since the delivery was set up; I made sure Nicolai would be there to collect it, I had no worries. The only thing I needed to worry about was where to take Cleo out for lunch. When I arrived at work every department was in order except for Ruth's . Besides her desk being a mess , everyone was running around like headless chickens which made me angry. Cleo's office was still empty and I would like nothing more than to have her back working here and this department brings in lots of money. Those who have stayed are loyal members and companies that I've been managing Ruth doesn't know a thing she needs to go back to the training department... By the end of this week she's out she will be in the training department permanantly. I can't be dealing with losses on purpose. I was sitting in Cleo's office... I have to stop saying that . Truth be told I need her .Paul will let her go; she forgot that she's contracted to Massa to an extent. She can choose to leave but I still own her in more ways than one. As predicted the Com department was a mess . I remembered Cleo had the password to the main cloud storage she had changed it on the day before she left ...

Through out the day I was going through the books and clients we had and none of them were updated , I had lost track of time and my phone was on vibrate in my blazer . Blake knew not to disturb me and he didn't . By the time I was half way done in the department it was already dark. I had intended to call my baby love just to check up on her but I was swamped. Ruth does nothing .I don't know what the hell I pay her for really. I was getting ready to go get my girl and bail. I made it downstairs and I was walking down to Paul Stone when I heard a voice that I didn't expect.

" Michelangelo , is that you?"

I turned around and my heart stopped and jumped for joy.

"I never thought I'd see the day where you're walking alone without a hot girl who is trouble by your side ."
She ran towards me to give me a hug and I hugged her back

"I never thought I'd see you without a guy or girl by your side ."

I pulled back but she jumped on me and kissed me hard , it took me a while to realise what was going on and I didn't want to hurt her physically. I love Bella not her we are history . I held her by her slim thighs and pryed her off me gently .

" Why so cold hot stuff?"

I took a deep breath