Chapter 20- Love & All It's Friends💜✅

All rights reserved
© 2017 #KCMmuoe

Angelo

I've been in love before; but never have I fallen so fast and so hard. Never has it felt so right, and never have I had someone who can hear and speak to my heart the way Cleo does. She gets me , she sometimes understands me and she is not the cheating type. She's the run away from rejection type she can't take it. Even though she acts all tough, she can't hide it from me . Last night was amazing she had me speaking Italian at one point , then English, Spanish ,and some other language I myself don't understand.

I need to tell her that I'm half Italian and half south African . I woke up this morning to find her gone. The first person I called was Paul and then when I called her , she was in the house. I ran to where she was , she told me how she felt,I was going to tell her but what she was saying was what I wanted to say . She walked out and looked like she was on a mission when she came back .

"Cleo what are you doing?"

"Leaving . "

I grabbed what she was holding and put it on the mini couch

"No your not . I wasn't done."

"Huh?"

" what you said was what I wanted to say to you too. You just put it in a way I couldn't respond. I don't feel any different. I feel what you feel ten times more. I've been in love; but not in love , satisfied, happy and utterly pussy whipped. "

"I'm wired to run away."

Cleo stood still and looked at me . She was much calmer.

"From rejection. I know . I will not leave you ; and you have got to wake me up before you sneak out of bed ."

Cleo sat on the bed looking at me and I was still standing...

"You need your sleep. I don't notice one but the series of nightmare's you have through out the night."

"Did I have any last night?"

"No and I can't help but feel you're keeping something from me; as in you're afraid of my reaction. I will give you time."

"I know. I'm half South African by the way ."

"Random much. Okay?"

I sat beside Cleo kissed her forehead.

"I have a request."

" I won't deny you anything."

"Will you have breakfast with me?"
"Hmm... It depends."

"On what ?"

Cleo chuckled into my shoulder and kissed my neck setting an inferno in my veins. I'm in trouble. What this woman does to me is criminal she could ask me anything and I'd say yes with no hesitation.

"If you do that thing you did last night. It felt so good."

I pulled Cleo closer and kissed her .

"You claim I have a set of lungs on me but you can scream. Breakfast ?"

"You're good at muffling them. Yes and ?"
I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"What Bella?"

" You're up to something. You've been hinting all night last night."

"It's hard to keep stuff from you."

Cleo nipped my collar bone and kissed my jaw .

"Out with it ... Now Blue."

"Since we have the next couple of days off I was thinking we could go somewhere ."

"Why?"
"Rachel is coming at you with everything she has. I'm doing everything I can including talking to my dad to stop using his guys for her games."

"She doesn't scare me. Your dad is cool . Rachel on the other hand is being antagonistic towards me."

I leaned back to look at Bella .

"She won't be. I will make sure of it ."

"Okay."

Cleo's phone rang and I reluctantly let her go .

"I will see you downstairs Bella."

"Sí azurri . "

"Ti amero ."

"Ti amrero ."

I stepped out when she answered the phone. I wish I knew who was on the other end . I went downstairs to start breakfast.

I was busy in the cool room when I heard the kitchen door open and Jane giggling . Oh snap I totally forgot to tell Bella that Jane and I were an item back when I hit rock bottom and Gio was staying with my dad. I was a mess then but now I'm clean. I almost died the night she found me... She had broken up with me and told me she was in love with Nicolai and I let her go. I turned to drugs and alcohol because I couldn't get over another failed relationship. I'm stone cold sober . The church has structures to help community members .My father funds the drug recovery project. He took interest in it when I was an addict. I still feel guilty for putting Rachel and my father through hell ; however she still has no right to treat my girlfriend like dirt.

My father called me last night to apologize for what happened and he asked me if; I was sure about Cleo , and have I been to therapy.
I said yes to both and told him that she suggested I also get help about Gio. My father has no problem with Cleo, he loves her like a daughter . She's clean as in no dodgy stuff came up when we did a background search. She's just hard working and kind amongst other things.

Cleo had been upstairs for an hour talking on the phone. I walked out only to find Nicolai kissing a very happy Jane sporting a big rock. Clearing my throat I caught their attention.

" Hey Michel . Where is Cleo ?"

"Hey Jane. Guest room."

Jane kissed Nicolai and ran up stairs leaving me with a very happy friend who had cake .

"Don't look at me like that."

"What Colai you finally did it."
He air punched and nodded .

"She said yes..."
I smiled at him and gave him a hug.

"Congratulations bro . I have news of my own too."

"Spill."

"I want her for keeps. "

"Did you tell her?"

"Not yet but she has to know about Jane and my past ."

"You've been clean for three years and she has brought out the Michel we love."

I poured coffee for both of us and I took a seat across Nicolai.

"The only person who called me Angelo has been gone for years but its in the way she says my name and speaks to me , I don't feel anger just love. She's insatiable. "

I closed my eyes having flashbacks.

"Boss did you use..."

"No and I'm clean so is she and I don't know how she stays ..."

"Enough unless you want me to tell you what Jane did to me last night."

"No but Cleo let me do to her that thing I've always wanted to do. Again I'm keeping Bella."

Nicolai threw his head back and laughed and I laughed with him .
Out of nowhere we heard a crackling sound and one of the girls scream. We both dropped our cups and ran upstairs .

© 2017 #KCMmuoe