Relationship?

9/9/17

    Hey guys it's Andy and no I'm not in a relationship I wish I could find someone that understands me enough to be with them but I truly haven't well at least in my area anyway.

      Halsey is slowly fading away I mean we haven't dated since last time but I'm talking to her less and less I try so hard but she never answers anymore and when she dose she says like 5 words and then she's done talking. And it sucks.And thing that drives me crazy about this is she was wanting me to drop everything and go live with her and now she's barley talking to me wtf dude?

   Spuds you know my guy friend he wants me to go out with him. I can't I just can't be with him and it's not because he's a bad person he's a really Awsome dude but as far as being with him I can't man,Im not into him.

I'm  just stuck as far as feelings go

      I can't determine if I like someone right now it's like that part of me has shut down. I know what I want in a relationship and it's for someone to understand me truly.

      And I still don't know who that person on my page was? I'm still curious who it is. I litterly have no idea idk if they go to my school or if they know me from here I have no idea I have messaged whoever it is but they haven't answered and I don't know the persons gender so I'm using they lol.Hell idk if their reading this ethier.Yo human who is you?

      But yea hopping to make a video soon not sure when but I'm trying I've been busy.

    Anyway I love you guys stay strong BYEEEEEE!!!!!!