We Shall See

Blue's POV

"CAN YOU MOVE!" I bellowed down into Katya's ear as she continued to shuffle along through the dense forrest. 

She turned around to glare at me with a dead look, then before I could comprehend she released the branch she was holding, sending it flying into my face. 

I heard her little cackle, but like I was letting that shit slide. 

I lifted my foot and sent it crashing to her back. Her dropped face first into a puddle of mud. 

"Cackle on that" I smirked down at her, as her face slowly lifted and turned back to glare at me. Mud caked her entire front side. 

I feel complete. 

I easily sidestepped around her as I stretched and looked at the forrest ahead of us. 

It had only been one day, but I was over every aspect of Katya's personality.

If I thought Katrina was bad, I needed to apologize, because her grandmother blew her out the water. 

From the constant and unending chattering, to her inability to not try and cause me or herself physical harm, it was like being attached to a child. 

She had nearly fallen off of two cliff in the past hour. Two. And she had lived here forever. 

I didn't even want to know how many cliffs Katrina had fallen off of. 

Then she would not shut up. 

I'd said it in every language and in every form of be quiet, and it was not working. She couldn't stay silent. Would not allow us to walk in peace. 

I looked up at the sky, the sun had nearly set, and it was getting darker by the second. My eyes traveled over to Katya who was now sitting cross legged in the mud glaring over at me. 

She was old, we should probably stop ... 

"Get up, we can hike threw the night" I hissed down at her. 

A stray spark embedded itself in my forehead. 

"MOTHER FUC-"

"I will do no such thing, you worm! I demand we stop for the night" she hissed as she dropped her bags to the ground. 

Oh my bad. Bag. As in one, because I was currently carrying her other fifty bags on my back like some pack mule. 

She scuttled off between the trees to the small stream we had been following. 

I dropped the bags on my back on the ground near hers, before sitting down and leaning against a tree, I guess we should rest. But all I wanted to do was get to Katrina. 

I hadn't seen her in apparently months and ... I was worried. 

I knew she must have thought that I had just bailed on her, I knew that the second I was taken. She's not the brightest, and it wasn't like I had told her about the Council, enough to give her insight on who would have the pull to take some of the strongest villains without a trace. 

And Katrina Justice was a hateful being. 

She had a small list, but whoever was on it was pretty much fucked. 

So her long monologue that she had spewed out when she appeared in my cell, was understandable. 

But what had she done in her anger to spite me? 

Dates? 

A boyfriend? 

That dick Daniel?

I didn't know, and I wouldn't hold it against her ... once I was done terminating whoever in the hell she had been with.