We're All Going To Die

Katrina's POV

I flew back with surprisingly amazing force, before my body slammed into Blue's office doors, finally sliding down onto my ass. 

Oh my ass. 

This was such a huge mistake, that I don't even think there is a word that properly describe how hugely stupid I was. 

Did I honestly think that there was a chance that I could defeat Cirron?

No. Not really. 

The man had white hair and 'evil as shit' stamped onto his forehead. 

There was no way in hell, I could really compete with that! I'm like a power puff girl going up against Godzilla. No way. Just wasn't going to happen.

 All this information seemed to hit me, right as my body went flying into the office wall, cracking all sense of any confidence I did have. 

As well as my ass and my skull. 

I slid to the floor, pain radiating over my entire body. I really was in so much trouble. And who knew how long it would take for the others to arrive? 

For Blue to get here.

My eyes fluttered open, as my body begged me to lay on my back and fake dead. 

Stunned. 

Was it Cirron who had sent my ass flying all the way into last week?

No. 

Or how about my psycho ex-friend, who was apparently giving out gifts like Oprah?

Nope not him either. 

Actually, it was no one on the 'opposing team', because every last one of them had stumbled back onto their asses just as much as I had. 

No. 

The individual who had sent my spine  into my chest was none other than my psychotic grandmother. 

The woman who was suppose to be my special weapon. 

The huge wild card that was going to make all these bitches quiver in fear. 

But no. 

She now stood, very openly, in the steel box that I had just fallen out of five minutes ago. 

Five fucking minutes. 

She looked like a warrior princess. 

White power glowed from her eyes, illuminating from her skin and even her ringlets of curly hair. Her skin was tight, her whole body firm, she looked every bit of a 20 year old, powerful and unstoppable. 

Usually, I'd be in awe that just her raw power was able to send everyone around us stumbling back onto their ass, but since I had been the closest to her little display of power, my ass had been tossed back like a fucking tequila shot. 

"Nana! What the fuck-" I started, wheezing as I tried to detach my ass from the ground that just shattered it. 

She stepped slowly from out of the box, nearly floating, as she barely even looks over at me. 

Her eyes are completely and fully focused on one individual who is currently trying to stand his translucent ass up in a dress. 

In shorter words, Cirron. 

They move like magnets, the air is charged as they face off against one another, their eyes fully and truly only focused on the other. 

It was like watching a nature feature.