Salty Little Bitch

"Excuse me, you want us to do what?" Henry sassed like the salty little bitch that he was. 

"I didn't stutter" I hissed over at him. 

I was currently standing the the hallway, facing Henry, Moth, and The Knot, after I had just sprinted after them once Raymond finally released us from his dinner from Hell. 

...Okay maybe not sprinted, but I sped walked at a solid 6.

The Knot nodded, "I'll do it, as long as you continue to keep your promise to me, yes?" he asked looking at me expectantly. 

I sighed, "yes, yes, I'm still working on it. You have my word" I replied. 

Not like I could even back out of it now. 

Incase he hadn't noticed I was on Cirron's fucking hit list. 

Eventually he was going to get to me, and eventually it was going to be all out war. 

He nodded, "I'll get packed now" he smiled before nodding and walking off. 

One down, two more to go. 

"So you expect us to just up and leave to help you after we just arrived here? This is suppose to be our vacation" Henry snapped. 

I turned away from him, ignoring him completely, "How about you, Mo? You do this for me and I'll owe you a favor, anything you want ... besides my first child, or some other deranged shit like that" I smiled brightly up at him. 

He gave me one of his easy smiles with a nod, "deal. But I won't forget that favor, Katrina, I'll call it in eventually" he smiled before turning and walking off to his room to pack. 

Did I kind of feel bad for making them leave? 

Not really. 

If we are being honest, this place is a glorified prison with a warden who like to dye their hair and stare at themselves. 

And I thought I was in love with myself. 

Raymond crushes me by a long shot. 

I stare down Henry's angry little face. God he needed a girlfriend, or a fucking clue. The man was straight up delusional on so many levels. 

He wasn't bad looking, don't get me wrong, strong, nice shoulder's, okay body, cute-ish face, when he wasn't talking. 

I turned around to look at Blue leaned against the wall, a bored expression on his face as he looked at his perfectly manicure nails. 

The man was a wet dream walking. 

How Henry thought I would even physically be able to pick him over Blue was mind boggling, if you take their personalities out, because to be honest, they both are pretty shitty individuals, but just the looks, Henry looked like a cute high school crush that you have. 

Blue looked like the man you somehow lose your panties for in a grocery aisle. 

No competition, people! 

But I'm not an extremely vain bitch, personality does count. 

And while Blue does score a solid 4 on that scale, deducting points for lost of sanity, and homicidal tendencies, along with his inability to  be fucking nice. 

Henry gets a 2. 

Not only does the boy have clingy and delusional tattooed on his wide forehead, but he also is starting to show me how much of a sore loser he was. I've denied the boy more times than I can count, and yet he still keeps preaching to me about how much happier he would have made me.