Epilogue One

8 Months Later

Blue's POV

I sat on top of the skyscraper looking down into the penthouse suite of the building in front of me. 

Where I was currently having the great pleasure of watching Corso, the blue haired bitch, who has now been dubbed Blue's Clues, sit on his couch and watch some questionable television, while I also get the great pleasure of watching Snake fucking fail at breaking and entering. 

I sighed heavily as he dropped his fucking bobby pin for the tenth time, at the front door entrance of Corso's home. 

I pulled out the walkie talkie from my suit pocket and brought it to my face, "Snake you're fucking pathetic" I hissed through the device. 

Snake had the actual nerve to pause, turn and look out at me through the glass windows, and then flip me off. 

Fucking reptile.

"He's right Snake, did you honestly bring a bobby pin?" Vapor's monotone voice sounded across the signal. 

"I wish I could say I was fucking surprised, but at this point, who the fuck am I lying too?" I sighed through the walkie. 

"I gave you a kit, Snake" Pony's voice echoes out. 

I sigh looking away from Snake, over to where Vapor was crouched on the building next to mine. Then I looked over at the building across from mine, where Pony had stowed away and hid, breaking into our fucking three man mission. 

"Go home, Pony" I hissed. 

"I'm helping" he snapped back. 

"No you cowardly little toad, you are hiding" I hissed back at him. 

There was silence. 

"When they are all together they become evil" was Pony's quiet reply. 

Snake snorted, "didn't they force you into girls clothes?" 

"Shut up" was Pony's award winning response. 

I leaned back watching Snake drop the fucking bobby pin again. 

"I physically despise you, you worthless fucking ant" I spit into the walkie. 

There were multiple loud groans over the walkie, which I promptly ignored as I pulled yet another cigarette out from my boot, quickly lighting it and taking a drag. 

I sunk into the feeling of the heat spreading in my chest, before deepening into my nerves. 

Yes, people, these assholes had driven me to smoke. 

"Doom if Kat finds out you're still smoking again ..." Pony trailed off, his voice echoing through the walkie. 

I glared into the dark, taking another drag off the cig, "maybe if everyone wasn't so hell bent on putting me in an early grave, I wouldn't need to smoke" I hissed back. 

Vapor tutted through the walkie, "Katrina set your house on fire the last time she smelt cigarettes on your breath" he sang. 

This happy bitch, ever since he had officially divorced his ex-wife six months ago, and then immediately married Cha, he'd been annoyingly ecstatic, while I had been on a continuous downward spiral since that moment that I found out Katrina was pregnant. 

I looked down at the golden wedding band that was encasing my ring finger. 

Not even a month after that day in my living room, Katrina and I had gotten married. 

She had forced me to invite everyone we knew to my home on the cliff, and right there in front of half the city and the crashing waves we had pledged to love each other til death.