Eggplant Emoji

Katrina's POV

I tried not to glare at Rhett as he slide his hand into mine, and dragged me from the car all the way into the large mansion that stood alone on the country side. 

These villains and their isolated mansions. 

In Rhett's other hand he held the large bag that I had stuffed S.J's present in, before we had pulled up to the house. 

My heart was beating wildly in my chest, but not because I was excited or happy, no because I was extremely nervous. 

He was suppose to be here today. 

He was going to be here, and most likely with her on his hip. 

My throat closed. 

It was hard enough watching them yesterday, but now this? Now I had to see him again, with her and in the mist of all our friends. 

How the tide had fucking changed on me. 

So much that I was fifty feet out and slowly drowning in the water. 

I dragged my feet as Rhett pulled me into the house, and to say I was shocked would be an understatement. 

Kids, upon kids, upon kids, were swarming the large marble house. 

And I do mean swarming. 

Their parents pushed all the way to the back, laying back in chair with ... servants dressed in all white, giving them massages, but the kids, the kids were running everywhere. 

Rhett hissed as one came storming by us, stomping on his foot before sprinting away. 

A woman servant flashed by quickly, snatching our gift away before disappearing. 

Oh my god, what is this? 

"Hey Kat!" a deep voice had my head snapping towards the middle of the mass chaos of children sprinting in circles. There in the mist of it all was Death Glare, dressed in nice fitting jeans and a button down shirt. 

God he had muscles for days. But his smile was so bright as he stood there looking like Dad of the year, with ... a spray bottle in his hand and a bag of candy in the other. 

"H-hey Shane, uhhh whats up?" I asked him as I stepped ahead of Rhett, we were literally separated by waves of children, there had to be over 100 kids here. 

"Nothing much, the girls are in the kitchen, and S.J. is around here somewhere! Have fun, the food is great!" he shouted back over the hyper active kids swarming around us. 

I blinked at him, before Snake popped up from off the ground, where it was obvious he was previously getting trampled and stomped on by the kids. 

There was a small little dirty shoe print on his left cheek and his hair was in every direction. 

What in the-

"H-hey Katrina! Don't let them smell your weakness. They feed off of it" he shuddered as he stumbled to his feet, a spray bottle in hand. 

One kid launched himself out of the crowd at Snake and before my very eyes I watched Death and Snake, dressed as normal ass men, squirt water into a three year olds face with the most concentrated looks before diving out of the kids path. 

They high fived before turning back to me, Shane dodged another child before he violently starting throwing candy into the closest crowd of kids, "back! I said back!" he bellowed. 

My wide eyes shot to Snake, who had fear stamped on his forehead. 

"Where did you find these kids?" I shouted back at him, completely shocked.