Rookie Mistake

Sasha's POV

I nearly fell out of my mother fucking seat. 

"DID HE JUST SAY FIFTY FUCKING YEARS?" I screeched in astonishment in the court room I was standing in. 

Aria sat next to me, her large stomach protruding, while Klaus sat on the other side of her. 

I had struggled into a fucking dress for the trial today. It was a hideous maroon color that was tight across my chest, before rolling over my curves, then stopping right above my knee. 

I had also forced Snake's dumbass into a suit, especially since he had asked me to bring him some sweats for today. 

Still trying to figure out how I fell in love with a class A dumbass. 

The judge banged his little hammer loudly as he glared over at me, Aria had her hands on my wrist trying to pull me back to my seat. 

The judge pointed at me, "I will not have disorder in my court room!" he bellowed over at me. 

Breathe bitch. 

Can't have the both of us on fucking trial. 

I slowly slinked into my seat, while Snake turned around and looked over at me. 

I only glared at his dumbass. 

A fucking prison. 

It was like he was trying to give me a fucking brain aneurysm. 

Not only that, but he had also fucking recked my third car. 

"As I stated before, the defendant is looking up to 50 years in prison, now Nate Trin, how do you plead against all the charges that have been placed here against you today?" the old judge asked from his seat, as he peered down at my own personal dumbass. 

Nate stood, his strong back moving under the suit I had threatened to cut his balls for if he didn't wear it. 

A small blotch of blood on the sleeve from where I punched him in the face earlier to discombobulate him while I shoved him into his slacks. 

He turned to look back at me for a second. 

Those fucking eyes that had some how ranged from a steel grey, to a smooth coffee bean black, peering into my own. 

He smiled. 

Of course he fucking did. 

And winked. 

My blood pressure just fucking spiked again. 

He turned back to the judge who was looking at him with a bored expression. 

"I plead guilty" his voice sounded out over the court room. 

My heart stopped fucking beating, the air stopped flowing to the rest of my body. 

"-to not being guilty" he finished. 

Everyone fucking blinked. 

The jury actually tilted their heads in confusion. 

I'm going to kill myself, and then him. 

Klaus immediately started to roll on the floor. 

If only he knew that the stupidity we had all just witnessed was a fucking disease. 

I dropped back into my seat, that never ending headache slowly starting to pound into my temple like a fucking hammer. 

The judge slowly pulled his glasses off, "sir, where is your Counselor?" he asked.