Went To Shit

Katrina's POV

I was so tired, but my body was stirring me awake, pushing for me to get up and get ready to get the hell out of here, as soon as possible. 

The worry of if we would all make it out of here hit me, as well as what would we do if someone didn't. 

I couldn't even think about what would happen if Blue were the one to get trapped here, to be stuck here while I was out there. 

Or anyone else for that matter. 

"I can taste your worry" Blue grumbled, his stubble dragging across my naked skin as he slowly turned his head to look up at me. 

"I'm just worried about us all making it out of here today" I sighed, as his hands roamed up the side of my body. 

"I'm getting you out of here" he tried to reassure me. 

I sighed, "I know you'll get me out, but what about everyone else? Cha? I'm worried about them too".

He rolled his eyes, "pick three people and I promise I'll get them and you out" he smirked. "As long as none of them are men, of course".

"So ... Cha, Riley, and Ana are my only choices, unless you mean I should pick Diane" I splutter at him, amused. 

He smirks over at me, "I don't like Ana, Riley makes me suicidal, and Diane is a no go as well" he shrugged. 

I nodded, fighting the laugh, "so just Cha really" I nod at him. 

"If that the only person you want to choose then thats fine with me" he smirks, his eyes alight with that wicked tinkle. 

He's way to proud of himself right now. 

I can't help the bubble of laughter that slips out my mouth, as I shake my head looking down at him, before wincing at the thought of last night, "do you think everyone saw us walk out of the bathroom together?" I ask him as his lips pull up into a devious smile. 

He tries and fails to push that smug look off his face as he turns back to me and tries to shake his head, as if he was innocent. "I don't think so ... they may have noticed the lights though" he smirks evilly. 

He did not. 

"You made the lights flickered?" I hiss down at him. 

He smirks, "actually, if your eyes were any indication, I think it was you who made the lights flicker". 

Of course. 

I groan, "you did it on purpose" I accuse him. 

From the smile he sends back to me, I'm pretty sure he's completely fine with taking the blame on this. "I may have done it on purpose in the restaurant, but making the majority of the light bulbs in the house explode that was an accident" he smirked. 

I'll never be able to look these people in the eyes again. 

I sigh as I look over at his handsome face, "you think Cha brought my food back?" I ask him. 

He rolled his eyes up at me, "you fat ass".

I glare over at him, "its a hobby, you light bulb", I reply. 

He tried to keep his lips straight, but that smile that sucks all the air out of the room shined over at me, "I give up" he mutters, as he rolls over top of me to the edge of the bed. He sits up, his legs hanging over the edge, his naked back towards me. 

Those newly acquired scratch marks that are raked all over his body face me, as I try not to smile at my work of art. 

"Work of art, my ass-"