Adventure Time

Katrina's POV

I. Am. Livid. 

That type of anger, where you can literally see all the evil and painful things you want to inflict on someone else.

The kind of pissed where I find it completely possible to brutally murder someone and then take full responsibility for that shit when the police show up, because you want the world to know your accomplishment. 

My eyes glared hell into the side of Rhett's ugly ass face. 

I could just see my foot crashing into Rhett's windpipe at world breaking speed, and watching him fall to the ground in pain as he gasped for air and gripped his throbbing throat.

Then I'd continue to stomp the shit out of his cocky ass. 

"You do realize that I can hear all of your thoughts" Rhett's annoying, cocky little ass smirked over at me as he sat directly in front of me. 

His silver eyes swimming as his creepy ass eyes stay tuned on me. 

Choke. 

Die

Burn

Cry, you luscious haired mother fucker. 

He leaned forwards slightly, his eyes alight with amusement, before he brings his finger to pluck the strands of his hair, "Luscious? I'm trying this new conditioner out, it has coconuts in it" he muttered.

My left eye twitched.

Fucking Supers and their egotistical, self center, self loving, asses.

I'm so fucking tired of living in a damn Marvel comic book. 

His deep chuckle sounded through the air, "I'm offended, Katrina, is that really what you think of me?" he mocked. "This really is for your own good ... that and every other Super in the universe" he continued as he looked over at me. He was dressed in relaxed fitting black jeans and a green bomber jacket, looking comfy as he leaned back into his plush seat. "Interesting ... am I more Iron Man or Captain America in the Marvel comic book, known as your life. I feel like I give off more of a Captain America, helping vibe, you know, too good for the world around me" he continued.

I grab that never ending, pulsing form of power inside of me, pulling it up, letting it weave around my body, before fighting around my mind. 

Rhett cocked an eyebrow, "are you giving me the silent treatment?" he pouted, "or should I say, silent-silent treatment, since you know the whole" he waved his finger around his mouth, "incident" he winced.

Yes, ladies and gentleman, I Katrina 'Unlucky as Hell' Lynn Justice, was tied up on a plane for the second time in my short span of a life.

But this time, I've been upgraded from just being bound, to now officially being bound and gagged on a flight. 

Rhett narrowed his eyes at me, "I can still feel your emotions ... wow ... didn't know murder could be an emotion" he muttered before leaning back slowly into his seat. 

Want to know the fucking icing on this shitty ass cake that is being force fed to me?

"Rhett, leave her be, she's obviously distressed" that voice that made me want to gather all the vomit in the world and then shove it into his face sounded out, making me physically sick as the anger racked through my body. 

Daniel's hideous face was shoved in a large book, that he didn't pull his eyes away from as he spoke. 

But wait for it, because thats not the fucking cherry on top.