Tape and Prayers

I could only watch with my mouth gaping open as Cha pretty much tore through Raymond's huge ass office, looking for ... well I have no clue what she is looking for. 

Hopefully, her mind. Because she has definitely lost it. 

"Are you crazy?" I hiss at her for the tenth time in the past five minuets as she starts digging through Raymond's desk drawers, after she had trailed her hands over every inch of the walls, again looking for what, I had no idea. 

"Katrina, you need to help me look" she said calmly, like she wasn't currently doing something that would most likely get us thrown in a dungeon. 

Oh my god, if he has a dungeon, I am going to lose my shit. 

I wouldn't make it down there. 

Not even for a day. 

I quickly speed walk over to the desk stopping dead in front of Cha who was busy ruffling through all Raymond's shit. 

"Okay, I get that you probably want to burn this place to the ground, and your pissed at Vapor for ... things, but I'm pretty sure someone who smiles as hard as Raymond does, has more than a few fucking screws loose, Cha. More than a few, like a handful, like he's being held together by tape and prayers. And you shifting through all his shit, is going to make him loose it, and I like my head on my neck, so if you could stop whatever it is your doing, lets go take a nice calming pee and then swish our asses back into the dinning room before someone realizes what we are doing" I tried to calmly reason with her. 

She didn't stop, if anything she went faster, which put my panic mode from a solid 8 to a 12. 

"We can't stop, we need his remote to his garage" she muttered. 

I stopped fucking breathing. 

"What?" I growled down at her like she was crazy. 

"We need the remote to his garage, and we also need ... this!" she smiled brightly as she yanked something from the bottom of his desk. 

A key, a large ass key, but a key. 

She went back to searching through his stuff, "why are you doing this to me? Oh god, I'm getting the nervous pees" I cried as my eyes shot back to the door. 

"We need this key, because its to the basement, where he most likely has information on all the shady business he's into" Cha muttered while she continued to roam through his drawers, "and we need the garage remote, because when he locks the house down, and tries to shut us in here and keep us all as prisoners forever, we need a way out" she mumble as she continued to look. 

"Fuck, you're giving me armpit sweats" I cried, "why would he trap us here, Cha? I'm getting barely tolerated vibes from him, he doesn't even like us" I looked down at her, as her head bobbed. 

"Treason would be the first reason" and now I am sick to my stomach, "the second would be that the second I walked through those doors, he wasn't letting me walk out without a fight. And you my dear, sweaty friend, are a big valuable prize. He wasn't letting you out of here either. Your dumbass hero friends would have known that if they stopped shoving their heads so far up their asses all the time" she continued before letting out a little cry of triumph and bringing up a normal looking garage remote. 

I just blinked at her, "Blue didn't rush here, just to see me did he?" I asked a sick feeling rolling over my skin. 

"Nope, this is a rescue mission bitch" Cha smiled before slipping both objects into her pocket and dragging me out of the room, back down the hallways and into the dinning room.