First Rodeo

Katrina's POV

You know whats bullshit?

Getting kidnapped. 

Again. 

But what makes it more bullshit? 

Escaping the kidnap situation, but passing out and getting kidnapped anyway. 

I could feel Blue's disbelief and baffled anger thrumming through my skin like the base of a drum. 

I could practically hear the demotion through the bond. 

I was back to level one again: pathetic infant. 

Damnit, I had slammed my head too hard into Ira's ugly face. If anything it was her fault. 

Her thick ass face knocked me unconscious.

Bypassing the fact that I slammed my head into hers. 

She's to blame. 

And was she really about to get that cliche and say 'if I can't have you, then no one can?' 

Who is this bitch? And can we return her to the Lifetime movie she escaped from. 

I wasn't jealous. 

Lie. 

I was just ... cautious, whether Blue has suddenly become blind over the last few months or not, Ira was a hideously beautiful woman. 

Theres no reason Blue shouldn't have felt something when he looked at her. 

Not jealous. 

Just an observation to take note of that would add on to the list of reasons to brutally murder the girl. 

I had been hoping that I would wake up and get up before Ira had a chance to do whatever she was going to do to me. 

But from my position tied to this chair with chains, I'm guessing my moderately shitty luck had completely transformed to complete shit luck. 

But I could feel Blue coming, like a live wire in my system, streaming towards me, and fast. 

And he wasn't exactly happy either. 

So I was no doubt about to watch a very bloody murder take place, the real question was if it would be mine or Ira's. 

I was desperately trying to still play sleep, give Blue some time to get to me before I had to face the crazy bitch, and no doubt face some form of torture. 

"I know you're awake" her voice hissed out, it was hard and broken like she'd been crying. 

I peaked an eye open to see her sitting directly in front of me in her own seat, except she was leaned back and relaxed and I was physically chained to mine. 

Minor details though. 

My eyes roamed around the setting. We were currently in a dark cave like setting, the ground beneath my feet was slightly wet. 

But most definitely underground somewhere. 

Off to my side was a huge steel grey metal wall, where a small door was. Surrounding us was a bunch of boxes, and even a small cot in the corner. 

Just awesome. 

I gave a small smile, hoping it looked kind and friendly, "hey, girlfriend, funny coincidence that we find ourselves-"

"-You took everything from me Katrina" she spat, cutting me off. 

Looks like the friendship route has been cut off.