Big Spoon

I know some people have shit luck. 

And I consider myself one of those people. 

I blinked back at the fucking model like figure who was dreamily staring at the man I was currently having mixed emotions about, but one thing I didn't have mixed up, was the bitch belonged to me. 

I looked her up and down again. 

Times like these, I swear, I wish Blue had shittier taste in women. 

Because when I say this woman standing dead in front of me was beautiful, I mean model beautiful. 

It hurts to admit it, but if he did ever leave me for her. 

That was an L, I would be forced to swallow with at least the small comfort that she's a solid twenty times more beautiful than me. 

Even if deep down, I can't truly believe that statement, some part of it is true. 

She was just staring at him, which in turn forced me to turn around and look at him. 

All this time I thought if Ana was my biggest competitor then I was going to win this game. But with this bitch appearing, I'd have to up my play from a 7 to a solid 14. 

I looked up at Blue, the shock still on my face, as he stared back at the gorgeous woman in front of us. 

"Diane?" I muttered looked up at him in a daze. 

He peered down at me, only slightly nodding before turning around to look at the angel of a woman again. 

I turned back to look at her, even more blown away than the first time I had made eye contact with her. 

She not only looked like an angel, but she seemed to calming. 

An actual nice woman. 

Which was even more baffling. 

For all the shit I throw at Ana, I can at least see a common aspect between us. 

We both were a bit ... crude, and could act a bit crazy when the situation needed it. 

This woman was the complete opposite of that. 

She seemed like she could be a first grade teacher, super kind and sweet. Quiet and understand, like a utter nurturer. 

Something I didn't even know Blue found attractive. 

Yet, here was a clear example that he was. 

He hadn't even muttered the woman's name in my presence since we first met. That girl who Pony had said was his girlfriend, or at least a fuck buddy. 

I never really cleared on the details, because he had pretty much all but dismissed her as someone he used. 

But who could use the woman in front of me? 

No one. 

Thats who. 

"Blake, I've been searching for you for months now. You haven't returned my calls" she said, her voice literally sounded like flowers falling into a meadow. 

We were both still gaping at her. 

"I've missed you, Blake" she added on, her eyes solely focused on him, almost like she was pretending I wasn't there. 

Blue coughed, "sure ... uh Diane, what are you doing here ... like that?" he asked her, his voice taking on a calmer note than I had ever heard. 

What in the world is happening?